Comcast xfinity nightmare company

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Default Comcast xfinity nightmare company

Our Comcast bill has been going up, up, up without our permission or agreement.... we contacted numerous times with no satisfaction. Could not even get a supervisor on the line or to call back. We agreed to $99 per month plus tax. This month the bill went up to $143.33.
At the end of our rope, we have decided to terminate our service, and now they say we can not stop their service without paying a $119 fee !!! This is deplorable and and feels tantamount to blackmail. Save yourself. Stay away from Comcast Infinity. They see us as prisoners, not customers.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:27 PM

That's $99 a month plus tax and all of the hidden fees, a promotional rate that will increase after one year then again after year 2 if you have a 2-year contract. Fact of life with any cable / internet provider.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2017, 04:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARFAP View Post
That's $99 a month plus tax and all of the hidden fees, a promotional rate that will increase after one year then again after year 2 if you have a 2-year contract. Fact of life with any cable / internet provider.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nope! Not Brighthouse/Spectrum. No contract at all and after 3 years my bill is no higher and I have negotiated more channels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-23-2017, 05:56 PM

We just switched to Comcast from Brighthouse. We opted to pay a little extra so we do not have a contract & will not debit our account. Since Spectrum took over our rate increased & our internet slowed to a crawl. We have been very happy with Comcast so far. No complaints. Had an issue after installation & customer service couldn't have been more helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

7 years with Comcast..I renegotiate for lower bill every year
Old 03-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Sage

Today I received a call saying I could get a much faster speed than the 75 mpbs I have now and pay the same price if I agree to go with the TV/internet package. The only catch was I had to activate a TV on the Comcast. I looked at their website and for just internet they don't offer anything above 75 mpbs.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Been with Comcast and so far no real issues. They continue to improve their products and their service. they just announced a change in their billing format.
Closed Thread

Tags
comcast, month, bill, service, terminate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.