Electrician A Better Life

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Default Electrician A Better Life

I met a dark haired gentleman in Lowes when we were investigating an electric wall Fireplace. He was dark haired, informative and very nice. He gave us his card and of course I seem to have misplaced it.
We have an outlet that is low and we want to put electric fireplace about 4 ft above without any wires showing. Thought we could run a wire though the wall and attach to outlet below. Through research, it seems that a recessed outlet directly behind the electric fireplace (but to the side) is the proper approach. Glancing at his business card, it seemed to say "A Better Life" or something to that effect.
Does this ring any bells with anyone out there? I believe he may be an employee with one of the local electrical contractors and then takes on extra work on the weekend.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

There are several reputable electrical firms, I have used Lenharts, ECI, R&A and Galaxy, and would recommend in that order. On side note, you may need a dedicated circuit for the fire place depending on the electrical load. The licensed electrician will know the code requirements.

Tags
electric, fireplace, outlet, card, wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.