Fairbanks construction??

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Veteran member
Default Fairbanks construction??

has anyone used Fairbanks Construction out of Ocala? looking at replacing acrylic walk in shower
Old 07-27-2016, 08:03 AM
Platinum member

I have only ever got a price quote from them (off the charts), but based on that and what I have heard from other people, I would stay away!!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
I have only ever got a price quote from them (off the charts), but based on that and what I have heard from other people, I would stay away!!
ditto
Old 07-31-2016, 02:15 PM

We used them last year to install walk-in shower in guest bath. WAY overpriced! Wished we had shopped around before contracting with them. They will offer a big discount for signing on first visit. Even so they are overpriced. Installers knew little about installing shower head. I had to go buy my own for them to install. They call us every few months trying to get us to buy replacement windows etc. Stay away from this company!
Old 07-31-2016, 03:07 PM
Veteran member

We agree, lose their phone number. We had them come out for a quote on enclosing our lanai. He quoted very high and when my husband got upset, he came down $5000. We said we would let him know, he dropped the price again. We said "no, we would like to get a couple more prices", he got mad and said if we paid in full that day he would knock another $5000 off. We said no again and that we would be in touch. He was extremely upset and harsh.
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, replacing, acrylic, shower, walk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.