Flooring

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2016, 04:43 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Flooring

Has anyone used Great Lakes Flooring. I'm being pressured to use them, but I don't know the quality of their work.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:17 PM

Used Great Lakes to install engineered wood floors; the quality of the work was good, but yes, there was pressure to put the deal together. But more recently we used Village Flooring in our current house to tear up old flooring and replace it with engineered wood. Very satisfied with the whole process. Very competitive pricing, great selections and the owners, James and Melissa are wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend them. (352) 315-8855......And absolutely no pressure from them.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah2bme@comcast.net View Post
Has anyone used Great Lakes Flooring. I'm being pressured to use them, but I don't know the quality of their work.
Visit the Floore Shop on 301. Quality flooring, installation, price and no pressure. Would not trust any contractor that pressured for a sell.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:16 PM

Something I learned, if they pressure to put the deal together, well... why would you do business with someone who isn't treating you will respect? Personally, bedside manner means more to me. If they have bedside manner, they will work with you if there are problems. To me, if someone is putting pressure on you,.. again, can you trust them? Go with the heart.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:01 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

We stopped at Great Lakes Flooring the other day. We're looking for vinyl plank for our little enclosed lanai on the manufactured home we just purchased. Well we walked in the girl in front yelled to some guy in back saying I have people looking for vinyl. Don't remember the guys name but he came out just pointed to where it was did not explain or talk about it we told him what we wanted to do and he runs off to write an estimate! I'm like really everyone else set an appointment for someone to come and look to see what was involved. It was almost like he didn't want to be bothered. We walked out and tore up the paper.
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, work, quality, great, lakes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.