» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Re: Garage floors
Old 10-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Default Re: Garage floors

What is the approx cost from S&S to do a 2 car garage floor in specs!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Veteran member

Approx $1.35 per square foot measure lenght times width and multiply times $1.35

Handie :joke:
Old 10-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07
Becky... This is the Lake Sumter district process....not sure how it is done in the older sections.
The same
Old 10-08-2007, 12:08 AM

I know you said you did not want to do it yourself.... but my daughter and I did my garage floor which is a double extra long. We used Armoral apoxy.....grey comes with the speckles which you can use or not. Bought two kits @ $70 each plus tax. Total cost was under $ 150 Fantastic product. Took us about 2 hrs to trim and paint (afterall we are girls) The pre cleaning took a little longer, we had a lot of stuff to move around and waited a few days to be sure the concrete was totally dry. Just fantastic.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 03:23 PM

I can tell you who not to use: Preston Greenlee of Precision Concrete Coatings.

I gave him a down payment in early August to stain our garage floor, driveway, lanai, and outdoor cement pad. The work was to be done when we returned to The Villages at the end of October. I got all kinds of excuses from him and many phone calls saying he'd be here the next day. I cannot tell you how many days we were trapped at home waiting for Preston to show up.

You can only leave a message for him, and he does not return your call. He did complete most of the work on November 3, and asked for most of the money we contracted to pay for the service. I am livid with myself for accommodating this request. He has yet to come back despite several messages we've left for him.

The work is mediocre at best.

Incidentally, a neighbor of mine gave him a down payment at the end of October and have yet to see him.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I never pay for a job until it's done and I'm satisfied, if the contractor has a problem with that then call someone else, there are plenty of them out there.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:59 PM

for painted driveways and gareges call Concrete Creations By Brad Allen at 352-728-3569

been around for a long time. no money up front, pay him when he is done, very prompt
drd
Old 11-21-2007, 05:36 PM

S&S Enterprise at 352-299-4530 is the best ive seen in TV's. they are professional, ontime, and priced just right. If you look around TV you will find recommendations from many for S&S, from attic stairs to painting to gutters all of the reviews are favorable. I dont know about you but when I find a company like this I stick with them. I originally called M&M Services and the guy was rude and they never showed up to give me a qoute. I was really mad when I called to ask why they hadnt showed up and was told " Look its busy this time of year, we get to ya when we can." They will never earn a dime from me. M&M Services winners of my "Losers of the Year" Award.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Eternal Member

Okay, I realize this is a thread from the past, but the subject comes up occasionally so . . .

Handie mentioned and recommended Amy Newsom but didn't have her phone number. It's 352-308-7410.

Amy did my driveway, walks, garage, lanai, and pad. She and her coworker did a sensational job. My big task was clearing the garage floor. The ladies handled the washer/dryer and small freezer. The paint job is gorgeous and I added a personal design to the drive. Since it was unique and there was no stencil available, Amy's coworker (I wish I could remember her name) drew it freehand from a picture I provided ~~ okay, it was a KC Chiefs Arrowhead logo, but don't blame the 4-12 season on me. But I digress . . . The basic floor colors are strikingly attractive and the logo colors are perfect. It was a 3 day job, a few hours each day, so that each coat would set. Couldn't drive on it for another 72 hours, but I could put all the junk back in the garage immediately.

Anyway, I am so glad I did this. The garage and lanai look so good and are easy to keep clean. If anyone is considering doing this, I strongly recommend Amy.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 01-04-2008, 08:01 PM

I followed Sistagurls and many others on this site and called S&S for my garage floor, they gave me a great price, showed up on time and 3 hrs later they had the epoxy down and I couldnt be happier. Thanks sistagurl and thank you S&S
Closed Thread