Prestige Realty

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Default Prestige Realty

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I did a search by "real estate" and "realtor" and all I saw were ads from Lyle from Remax. I seem to recall there was a posting recommending some realtors but I can't find it. I found this Prestige Realty while searching outside TOTV. Is Prestige the Developer's approved realtor? I've heard the preowned homes sold by developer are more expensive than those listed in MLS by other realtors. I want to find a good realtor since we'll be interested in pre-owned homes as well as new ones. We want a Designer homes the new homes (even those that are "discounted" now) are getting pretty expensive. By the time we add bond and closing it gets to be steep. Anyway, I appreciate any recommendations. You guys are such a great source of information. Thank you.

pili
Old 12-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Prestige Realty

We used Toni and Dave Chapman, a husband and wife team at Century 21, and were very pleased. They can only show you resales with MLS, but there are lots of them. Toni made herself very available, gave us lots of information about what other things had sold for, and when we bought, helped guide us through the closing by mail. I don't have a phone number with me at the moment, but their email address is tcdc0110@comcast.net. Good luck.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 12-06-2007, 05:13 PM

Prestige reality has a web site. They are a discount reality and not part of The Villages Reality. They have many listings though. We used Jan who works there to sell our CYA. I sold in one day.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:21 PM

Thank you. That's wonderful information.

Pili
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.