Great moving service

Closed Thread
Old 12-19-2014, 09:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts
Default Great moving service

Needed our bedroom furniture moved out for new delivery. It was too heavy for us to move. Called Mitchell's Moving Service. Not only did they come out on short notice, they made sure our furniture was placed in the garage so no harm would come to it until our move. Nice young men, that care about your treasures. Hiring them to move the rest of our things when we close on our new house. Mitchell's phone number (352) 800-0597.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Worked with Mitchell's today. What a pleasure! Went beyond what I expected from movers. Showed me their insurance and business license without me asking. When they were placing a bed in a room that already had a picture hanging, I mentioned how I thought it would hang too low behind the headboard. Within a minute, they had it down, positioned it on another wall where it looked great, ask me if it was ok, and hung it.
Both young men were professional, sociable and had a good sense of humor.
They also provide free boxes to those using their service.
I would also highly recommend them. Their # is (352) 800-0597.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:02 PM

We used Mitchell's services last week to unload our 26 foot U-Haul truck. They arrived on time, were very professional and got the unload done quickly plus assembled a couple of items. This was our first load and we will use them again in a few months when we bring down the remainder of our furnishings!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.