Investment Painting Contractors

Old 04-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Exterior Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvmyPug2 View Post
Does investment painting do exterior painting of homes?
Yes We Do---- Call Chris Monday morning he will be glad to give you an estimate. He also will present a PROOF OF INSURANCE. Don't hire anyone who cant present this proof. Len
Old 05-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Smile Professional, Clean, Fast!

We were so impressed with Chris and his team of Investment Painters! We closed on the house on a Monday and they were set to paint on Wednesday, then called us to say they were available on Tuesday if we wanted. Holy moly... 4 guys came in, taped, painted, cleaned up and left us with a beautiful newly painted home!! I would absolutely recommend them for all painting jobs!
Thanks guys!!
Old 06-20-2016, 01:41 PM
Default Investment

I used Chris to paint the entire inside of my house. He came in with the whole crew and quickly painted. The guys did a great job. Everything was clean when they left. Chris personally did an emergency painting of my dad's ceiling on a Saturday! That's good service.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:56 AM
Default Kudos to Investment Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
One of the sponsors on Talk of the Villages - Investment Painting Contractors has over the years received many recommendations from members on this site who have used their services. Before coming to The Villages they were the recipients of not one, two, three, but 8 Super Service awards from Angie's List in Michigan.

I would like to gather as many recommendations for Investment Painting Contractors as possible from those of you here who have used them in the past and have them all in one place. For anyone who posts up a recommendation for them in this forum your name will go in a drawing for a Free gift certificate to Applebee's!

By the way... here is there contact info if you need it: Chris Gibbs at 352 446 7334

Thanks for your assistance!
Wanted to send Kudos to Chris and his crew. He painted my entire interior a few weeks back and did a super job ! His crew was on time ( actually beat me to the house ) and real professionals. Just a great bunch of guys to work with ! Would highly recommend them.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Default Everything we expected.

They were prompt and professional from start to finish. Offered good advice on painting our walls in contrasting tones. worked fast and finished sooner that we expected. We were pleased the minute they walked in the door and were never disappointed. You will not find a better, more professional painting contractor in The Villages. Many are good, but these guys are great.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Default Couldn't be happier

Len Boczkowski with Investment Painting Contractors painted our outside doors and shutters. He did the work when he said he would, his fee was more than fair, and the quality of his work is second to none. I highly recommend him and Investment Painting Contractors to anyone with a painting job to be done.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:25 PM

We had our bathrooms and all closets painted last week. They were fast, neat, professional, and very reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to call them in the future.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:02 AM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Investment Painting Contractors has just been notified that we have won our 16th Angie's List Super Service Award for painting. This award for 2016 will be presented in March. Thank You all Chris, Mary & Len
Old 12-29-2016, 02:31 PM

We had work done by Investment Painting Contractors late summer.....I just have to repeat what everyone says...They are great. Sent 4 very nice guys who worked hard, did exactly what we had requested and left the place immaculate when they are done. Couldn't be more pleased about this company.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Smile Cabinet Painting

Investment Painting Contractors: [Great Job on our cabinets. We had dated maple cabinets and had them repainted white. They arrived on time and completed the job in a day and a half. We were very pleased with the quality of the work, the painting crew and the price.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:56 PM

Chris gave me the lowest bid of 3 companies. The guys arrived 10 minutes early. The were extremely polite. Yes Maam all the time. They were very careful moving the furniture and got it back in the same place. This is the second time I've used Investment Painting and I highly recommend them. I just got a thank you card from them with a $25 Visa card!! It can't get any better!

Dee Anderson

Last edited by deeva211; 02-10-2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:46 PM

Well, this is the 3rd time we've used Investment Painting and, as usual, a first class job. We had them do the exterior, most of the interior and today they did 2 bathrooms and the front door. All perfect. Price is right but more importantly, the quality is outstanding.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:31 PM

Investment Painting just painted the inside of my home. They are the BEST painters!! I would highly recommend them....
Old 03-24-2017, 06:04 PM
Sage

Add me to the list of Investment Painting happy customers.

Family friend recently bought a resale and wanted some rather boldly painted rooms repainted before bringing furniture down in a couple of weeks. Chris responded promptly with a reasonable quote and was able to meet and exceed the ambitious time schedule.

We ran into a small snag (not Chris's fault) because of the poor paint job his guys were painting over but we were able to resolve it swiftly and correctly. His crew is efficient, polite, skilled, and very customer oriented.

I would not hesitate to recommend Chris and Investment Painting for your painting needs.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:18 AM
Smile Investment Painting Contractors

I recently hired Len Boczkowski, a former partner in the company, to paint my shutters and front door. He did a fabulous job. I'm planning on hiring the company this fall when I'll be painting the interior of my house. I highly recommend them!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.