Lawn care in pine ridge

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Default Lawn care in pine ridge

Hi everyone

Just purchased a home in pine ridge does anyone have any leads on lawn care since we won't be moving down immediately

Janice and Jeff
Old 02-15-2017, 11:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member

We use deans for everything and are happy.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Veteran member

We have used for well over 10 years " Citrus Pest Control " they are a small Family Operated business. They are fully Licensed & Insured. We have never,never had one single issue with them. Reliable, Trustworthy, and Dependable. Here is their contact number 352-564-1800.

Hope your move is smooth you are going to just love it here.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:16 PM

I'm a snow bird that left The Bubble in April until mid Oct. I had Dean's & they were suppose to take care of the bugs & sweep the eaves every 3 mo. When I got down here this Oct. I had a few mounds of fire ants ( I got 20+ bites from them on my ankles) in my front yard & the eaves had cob webs & spiders all over.
I called Deans @ 8:00 a.m. on Thurs. to say that I wanted some service done; they FINALLY got back to me @ 2:30 & said they would send some out on Mon. to rectify my issues. I told them this was UNACCEPTABLE! On Fri. a tech called & said he couldn't come out on Fri. since he had to pick up his child from school & would come on Sat. He came as promised. I called the salesman who I signed up with both on Thur. & Fri. & left a voice mail for him; NEVER A CALL BACK!
Is the CUSTOMER PRIORITY 1 WITH THIS COMPANY?
I fired them!
Old 02-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Deans has been doing our stuff since we moved here.....no issues. The difference is we are here full time. I know of several seasonal folks that have had trouble with service while they are gone, you can probably search here and find those posts. You really need to hear from other seasonal experiences.....not the experiences of us that are here full time.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, pine, ridge, care, moving

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.