New Airport shuttle company?

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Default New Airport shuttle company?

Has anyone used the Villages Shuttle by Signature Coacb? There was an ad in the Daily Sun a few months ago. They pick up at your door, use small vans and assured me they try to limit to villages only. Having toured Leesburg mobile home parks in the past on way home from airport in another van, I would like to hear from anyone who has used them! Also, it is interesting to note they have direct service to Sanford for $43!
Thx for your input!
Old 05-04-2016, 12:13 PM

I used this shuttle in March to travel to OIA. It was a very pleasant trip especially since my driver was Patty. I happened to be the only one that day although she was bringing someone back to TV. I asked her about "seeing central FL" also as I had the same experience with another company and she said that would not happen as they would not go far from TV like others. It was a good experience and I would them again!
Old 05-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Veteran member

I have not used them yet, but I have a reservation for a ride to Orlando in June. I hope it is a good experience. The new website is here.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Veteran member

Used them once, they are as advertised.
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 05-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Gold member

I haven't used this service but I was curious as to what they had to offer. Their website said maximum capacity is two people. Do they stick to that? I'm curious as I usually travel with my 92 year old mother and 88 year old aunt! I guess we can't ride together in their van. The price on their website for Sanford was $125 and $100 to Orlando. It wasn't clear whether that was per van or per person.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
I haven't used this service but I was curious as to what they had to offer. Their website said maximum capacity is two people. Do they stick to that? I'm curious as I usually travel with my 92 year old mother and 88 year old aunt! I guess we can't ride together in their van. The price on their website for Sanford was $125 and $100 to Orlando. It wasn't clear whether that was per van or per person.
That looks like that is the charge if you were to book a private trip.

I used them to return from Orlando after Easter and the charge was around $35. Clean van, courteous service to my house, shared with about 4 other Villagers. I'd use them again - especially since they also go to Sanford.

Last edited by Markam; 05-05-2016 at 12:02 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 05-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markam View Post

I used them to return from Orlando after Easter and the charge was around $35. Clean van, courteous service to my house, shared with about 4 other Villagers. I'd use them again - especially since they also go to Sanford.
I thought it was a private trip but their website doesn't say anything about a $35 fare. I'm at a disadvantage because I'm in Michigan and don't have a Dailly Sun to look at. I'll look up their ad when I'm in TV next week! Can't wait -- except for the long drive!
Old 05-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
I thought it was a private trip but their website doesn't say anything about a $35 fare. I'm at a disadvantage because I'm in Michigan and don't have a Dailly Sun to look at. I'll look up their ad when I'm in TV next week! Can't wait -- except for the long drive!

Click on the rates tab on the website and it will give you the price per person from Orlando. Last time I looked, it was $37 per person.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by kfierle; 05-05-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markam View Post

Just checked, it gives the price of a $37 fare if you are making a reservation. I just sent them a question asiking if three people can book a private van.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Veteran member

I just booked a round trip for mid-May today and the price is $37 each way. There is a green shaded box on their website that you click on to get to the request form, I think it says something like "Click here to book trip"
Old 05-08-2016, 08:48 PM

Used Signature Coach from Sanford to my home in The Villages. $43 as advertised which is the best price I have found. Very good experience but need to pay at booking. Would definitely use them again.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen Jones View Post
Used Signature Coach from Sanford to my home in The Villages. $43 as advertised which is the best price I have found. Very good experience but need to pay at booking. Would definitely use them again.
What is their phone number? When I googled signature coach, I found a website which refers to charter buses and taxis.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Veteran member

Phone number is 888-987-4 3 3 9. Website is here

Click on BOOK NOW to get rates.

Last edited by kfierle; 05-09-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:20 PM

Yes, just used them today. Made the reservation last night for Sanford Airport. They were able to accommodate me at the last minute. Called and confirmed and gave me the drivers name. Very nice to deal with. Will definitely use again. 43.00.
Old 05-13-2016, 06:12 AM
Platinum member

I missed the ad. Do you know if they run 24/7/365? And could someone post their phone number please? Thanks.

Tags
airport, home, shuttle, villages, van

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.