Recommendation for Carpet Cleaning Company?

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2013, 11:20 AM

The above reply is in response to the post made about ECO-POWER
Old 09-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyb View Post
Highly recommend Carla & Scott's Eco Power . We had a very dark traffic area that 2 or 3 different companies cleaned over 7 yrs and all told us either it's a wear pattern or its dirt so embedded nothing will get it out, we were ready to have the carpet replaced with tile or laminate . We decided to give it one last try & were stunned to have our carpet look almost new again when EcoPower finished. They may be a bit more expensive but they were here almost 5 hours and did a spectacular job. Thanks for saving us thousand in replacement costs !!
We used Eco Power about a month ago and was so very pleased. They gave us a $50 discount because we had everything picked up with the exception of heavy furniture. We are friends with the people who owned our home and they came by a day later and thought we had purchased new carpeting.

They may be more expensive than the other companies, but you get what you pay for. Glad our carpet looks like new!
Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 AM

I just had the pleasure of using Eco Power Plus to clean my carpets. I really had been thinking I needed new, but Scott and Carla Brown brought them back to life. They are the most thorough cleaning company I've ever had. As was mentioned by someone else before, they are not the cheapest. I truly don't believe there is any company that could clean carpets any better!!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:52 PM

Renu Carpet and Tile Cleaning cleaned an upholstered chair dirtied in the move. I was pleased and impressed with them. I'll use them for my carpet when I have it cleaned.
352-216-9636
Old 11-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachx4me View Post
Eco Power Carpet Cleaning did my carpet and I couldn't believe the amount of time they took just to pre-clean it before they actually cleaned it. Scott and Carla Brown are the owners and they do a wonderful job. If you have any questions, just pm me. I was over the top impressed!
We used them as well and they were terrific. Carpets looked like new when they finished.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Sage

Thank you for the recommendations. I used a carpet cleaning company, and they did a good job but I will try these recommendations.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-14-2014, 03:09 PM

I can only wholeheartedly recommend Heaven's Best. Before we moved into our home here, I was certain that we would have to replace the carpet because it looked so bad. I negotiated the job with Andrew per phone from our home in Dallas because we just could not afford new carpeting at this time. Andrew came through for us, and the carpet looked almost brand new, despite being 16 years old! He certainly will continue to get our business because he does an outstanding job and is very reasonable.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhmom View Post
Might be clean, but very expensive. Had them do our traffic areas...when they got here they said it was more sq footage and wanted more money. Wouldn't complete the job...they weren't even half through...until we gave them a check for the higher amount. The invoice they brought in from the car didn't have the quoted price printed on it even though the rest of the invoice was fully filled in. Gives you the impression that this bait and switch on the price goes on quite often. Left a very bad taste in our mouths. As clean as they got it, we still would never recommend them to anyone of our friends!
What carpet cleaning was this that was so expensive?
Kathe
Old 06-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Default Heavens best

We have used heavens best. Andrew did an excellent job each time he was here.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Stanley Steemer............used them in NY, NJ Orlando and now the Villages. You get what you pay for....cleaning is OUTSTANDING...with Stanley Steemer!!
Old 08-01-2014, 09:50 PM

Have ALWAYS used Stanley Steamer in the past..... Never again.... They did return twice after the 1st guy must have used just cold water and the 2nd guy was definitely better but definitely not a good job .... for me
Old 08-02-2014, 09:27 AM

Heavens Best. Andrew is wonderful
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.