seamstress

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Default seamstress

I have a dress that needs minor alterations. Does anyone knows someone that could help me out. Thanks!!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Seamstress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljlnc View Post
I have a dress that needs minor alterations. Does anyone knows someone that could help me out. Thanks!!
Don't use Liz who advertises in the Sun. Check prior post in the contractors forum. I finally got my swags after waiting since July. She cut the fabric wrong and I have a seam in the middle of 2 of the 3 swags. They were cut from 2 $50 drapery panels. Still waiting for my pillows. Mary
Old 11-29-2016, 10:05 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

My monthly update still no pillows since JULY use this person at your own risk Mary
Old 12-19-2016, 08:35 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Warning warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
Don't use Liz who advertises in the Sun. Check prior post in the contractors forum. I finally got my swags after waiting since July. She cut the fabric wrong and I have a seam in the middle of 2 of the 3 swags. They were cut from 2 $50 drapery panels. Still waiting for my pillows. Mary
Here's my monthly update. STILL NO PILLOWS SINCE JULY. Mary
Old 01-06-2017, 03:04 PM

I agree. I had a similar experience. I think she should be run out of business.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:14 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Her latest excuse was family visiting for Christmas. Waiting for pillows since July. Must have been a long visit. Everybody stay away. FAIR WARNING Mary
Old 01-06-2017, 06:17 PM

Go to the Marion Market open Friday-Sunday. There are two people there that do alterations.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:34 PM

Call Sue 330-414-8406 lives in Village of Bonita..she is the best..tell her Pat said hi..
Old 01-13-2017, 07:20 AM

DO NOT USE ROSALIE, she cashed my check for shortening my pants and then gave me different pants than what I gave her. I only checked one pair of pants and did not check the others. The pants she gave me were larger than what I wear and were not of the same quality I gave her.
BUYER BEWARE

Vicar of Dibley
Old 01-25-2017, 03:38 AM

I have also had a horrible experience with Liz, the seamstress. She was paid in October in to do simple slip covers for 2 chairs and I still have not gotten everything back. I can't reach her because her voice mail is full and she does not reply to texts or emails. Her work is not very good and it's been the worst experience since I moved to the Villages.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICAR OF DIBLEY View Post
DO NOT USE ROSALIE, she cashed my check for shortening my pants and then gave me different pants than what I gave her. I only checked one pair of pants and did not check the others. The pants she gave me were larger than what I wear and were not of the same quality I gave her.
BUYER BEWARE
I had a similar experience with ROSALIE in Village of Hadley. DO NOT USE HER!!! I made the mistake of paying her in cash. You said you wrote her a check. I bet she asked you to make it out to Cash. But look at the back of the check. It had to be endorsed if she cashed it, and if it's her name, she can be in big trouble. Even if your bank doesn't send your checks back to you, they will give you a copy of it if you ask for it. Send me a PM and I'll give you more info what you can do if she doesn't give you your money and pants back.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:46 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Liz's family must still be visiting for Christmas. (Her last excuse) Still no pillows since JULY!!!!! MARY
Old 02-03-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Her latest excuse was family visiting for Christmas. Waiting for pillows since July. Must have been a long visit. Everybody stay away. FAIR WARNING Mary
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICAR OF DIBLEY View Post
BUYER BEWARE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamhobbs View Post
I have also had a horrible experience with Liz, the seamstress. She was paid in October in to do simple slip covers for 2 chairs and I still have not gotten everything back. I can't reach her because her voice mail is full and she does not reply to texts or emails. Her work is not very good and it's been the worst experience since I moved to the Villages.
You guys have problems with LIZ, and others of us have had problems with ROSALIE. Sounds like both of them are worth not just avoiding but being called on what they are doing. Disgusting that a fellow Villagers would treat us like this! We should share this wherever we can to avoid Liz and Rosalie for any kind of alterations and other work.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:06 PM

Do you know her address and/or email? Thanks Paul mtn.run02@gmail.com
Old 03-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Default LIZ the seamstress

Do you know where she lives? Email address?
Closed Thread

Tags
alterations, dress, seamstress, minor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.