T&D or All Seasons Pools?

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,511 Times in 710 Posts
Question T&D or All Seasons Pools?

Making the final decision on who to build a pool & spa. Both have given me quotes for basically identical designs with prices within about 2% of each other. Both have good reputations in TV. Is anyone currently having a bad experience with either building at this time? Any other input positive or negative would be appreciated.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:44 AM

T & D does the best job. Cost more but you get what you pay for!
Old 03-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchase View Post
T & D does the best job. Cost more but you get what you pay for!
I very much agree. We enjoyed the whole process of the pool being installed. Every single detail was expertly handled including the digging up of the good plants and bushes, planting them in the corner of our yard and replanting them. I was amazed by that. They have probably installed more pools than any other business in this country.

Here is a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	000_6709.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	66961  

Last edited by graciegirl; 03-21-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:15 PM

T & D is the best. They fixed leaks in my pool two years after building at no charge.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
...Both have good reputations in TV. Is anyone currently having a bad experience with either building at this time? Any other input positive or negative would be appreciated.
Make sure you do a search on this website, you'll find T&D is great and All Seasons not so good. Here's one for example:

Buyer beware - All Seasons Pools

Quote:
All Seasons pools has put us through living hell.

First, their local sales manager, Stephen, will lie to your face. Not only to us but several other people we have met says the same thing! We had second thoughts about cancelling our contract before All Seasons had not done any onsite work. Stephen said that we would have to pay them $20,000 to cancel our contract because All Seasons had already ordered the columns going around the pool and they were already in they warehouse. BTW...All Seasons does not have a warehouse and we are still waiting for them to receive and install them. Then he screamed at my wife and me!

Secondly, All Seasons used ALL sub contractors. They had three construction supervisors quit and there was no one monitoring the subs work?

Third, they could have finished our pool in mid May...but even with many items not completed they demanded us to pay the 100% of the contracted price. They immediately informed us that all work would stop if we did not pay them? We still have no plaster or water in the pool, June 24, and even though there are many things that have not been finished, we are going to pay them so that we have water in our pool and our 38 guest coming.

We had to demand that they redo the deck because it drained directly into the pool. After many weeks they spent 2 weeks in repairing bad workmanship.

Fourth..they ask us to have our neighbors approval to cross their property during construction. READ the fine print. This is the most dishonest legal document they have. The fine print states the the pool customer is 100% liable foe any damage All Seasons does. Yep, you have to pay your neighbor for all damages All Seasons does. Can you say dishonest?

We live next to the restroom on Bonifay Destin course. If you come by in a couple of weeks you will see our large sign warning of the dishonest company!
Old 03-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Veteran member

we used wiseman pools,better price,better service. t&d will leave you hanging to go do pools for the villages. they do good job but take forever. all seasons sales man (steven) was a jerk,argued and got mad at us. not good sales person
Old 03-22-2017, 04:26 AM
Veteran member

You should also get a quote from Yandles Splash Time Pools in Ocala. They did our pool. Great Job and great price. Under T&D and All Seasons.
I do not recommend All Seasons at all. T & D is good but pricey. Call Henrietta Yandle. They have been doing alot of pools around here. 4 in My Neighborhood alone.
That is MHO
http://www.yandlessplashtimepools.net/
Old 03-22-2017, 05:15 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,511 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryW View Post
You should also get a quote from Yandles Splash Time Pools in Ocala. They did our pool. Great Job and great price. Under T&D and All Seasons.
I do not recommend All Seasons at all. T & D is good but pricey. Call Henrietta Yandle. They have been doing alot of pools around here. 4 in My Neighborhood alone.
That is MHO
http://www.yandlessplashtimepools.net/
I did give Yandles a call and Henrietta came out, we discussed what I was looking for, she measured and took notes, it all seemed promising when she left. I waited for 2 weeks for to get a proposal/quote/call back and got nothing, I called her twice and left messages, never got a call back. One must assume that business is booming for them and they don't need my business or money. It has left me wondering if this was their typical level of service.

It is said that you only get one chance to make a first impression, so far, I'm not impressed with Yandles.

Last edited by Goldwingnut; 03-22-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Another vote for T&D.
They designed and built a new pool deck, pool, spa and bird cage 9 years ago.

They have done the weekly maintenance since day one.

Excellent quality. Very responsive customer service when needed.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:47 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
I did give Yandles a call and Henrietta came out, we discussed what I was looking for, she measured and took notes, it all seemed promising when she left. I waited for 2 weeks for to get a proposal/quote/call back and got nothing, I called her twice and left messages, never got a call back. One must assume that business is booming for them and they don't need my business or money. It has left me wondering if this was their typical level of service.

It is said that you only get one chance to make a first impression, so far, I'm not impressed with Yandles.
That is very unusual for them. I have never heard anyone have a issue with them that I know of. I will try to post a photo of the pool I got from them and it was 13500 cheaper than the other quotes I got. I will send you a PM.
But as I said , stay away from all seasons IMHO.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:05 PM
Default All Seasons

We had two pools done with All Season's and were very pleased with them.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:54 PM
Platinum member

Another vote for T&D, particularly their service and follow-up which is critical. They built our pool and serviced it for 8 years with no problems. They were fair in dealing with the couple repairs that we needed.

Tags
bad, good, reputations, negative, positive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.