Villages Audio Visual

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2017, 08:29 AM
Platinum member
Default Villages Audio Visual

Tom was back to help us with some audio-visual technology issues as well as installing our DVR's and the Amazon FireStick. We are always pleased with his knowledge, work ethic and price. Highly recommend Tom for all home entertainment needs.

(THIS WAS WHAT I POSTED JUNE 2016)

We had Tom from The Villages Audio Visual mount our large screen Televisions. The boxes and wires are totally hidden. Tom also worked with Comcast, and, together, they had our tv, phone and internet services up and running.

Tom is not only enthusiastic/passionate about what he does but also very knowledgeable about all aspects of home theater entertainment systems.

He was efficient, fast and clean (even had his own vacuum to clean up after the install.) We thought his fees were fair and we couldn't be happier with his service. Highly recommend.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Triple AAA service.
I have even emailed him with my after the service "dumb" questions,,,,,, and he was quick to respond.
You cannot go wrong!

Tags
tom, villages, audio, clean, highly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.