Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Default Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

These folks just completed a granite counter top and back splash job in our kitchen.

We are happy with the end result. They completed the project on time, quality was good, workers were polite and the price was right.

Would use them again.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:05 PM

Did you comparison shop? How did they compare in price? Was just in their store. They definitely have a good selection.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:13 PM

They are over priced, just saved $1200. By using all star..
Old 04-08-2017, 04:18 PM

I would love to see a photo, specifically the backsplash...
Old 04-19-2017, 08:19 PM

how much?how many square feet, did it include the sink?
Old 04-20-2017, 08:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

It's great that Wildwood Kitchen & Baths has maybe turned around their business. I see them advertised at the movie theaters and in The Sun. However, I remember many bad reviews on this website. The OP seems to be someone who has only 21 posts since 2012, is this person a shill for the business? Why haven't they returned to answer other posters? Why no photos to backup their post?

Do a search on TOTV and you'll see what I'm referring to, in fact before using any contractor come here first. Here's a link to the latest with photos:

I do not recommend Wildwood Kitchen and Bath
Old 04-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
It's great that Wildwood Kitchen & Baths has maybe turned around their business. I see them advertised at the movie theaters and in The Sun. However, I remember many bad reviews on this website. The OP seems to be someone who has only 21 posts since 2012, is this person a shill for the business? Why haven't they returned to answer other posters? Why no photos to backup their post?

Do a search on TOTV and you'll see what I'm referring to, in fact before using any contractor come here first. Here's a link to the latest with photos:

I do not recommend Wildwood Kitchen and Bath
I was thinking "Sleeper Agent" secretly inserted here in TOTV in 2012. Been carefully and quietly waiting to be activated all this time. Must have received the coded message to wake up and do what he was trained to do....lie about WWK&B.

Full disclosure - several years ago I had Wildwood Kitchen and Bath do granite in our kitchen. We are still very happy with it.

Went to Allstar first and when I asked how much a square foot for granite was told "I don't know." I then gave them a detailed drawing of what I wanted with measurements. She went into backroom and a few minutes later came out with a price on the job for me. I looked at it and said "Wow, that's twice what granite is going for a sq. ft. - her answer was "Oh! You know how many square feet you need?" I didn't walk out, I ran.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:52 PM

We also found them overpriced!
Closed Thread

Tags
completed, kitchen, time, quality, result

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.