Window spring/channel balance repair

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Sage
Default Window spring/channel balance repair

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. She is looking for a name and number of a contractor that could replace the 'balance' in a few of her windows.

It seems the clip broke off of one end. I have not seen the details. I figured it would be a pretty simple job for someone who does this type of work for Villages homes.

Thanks
Old 02-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
I am posting this on behalf of a friend. She is looking for a name and number of a contractor that could replace the 'balance' in a few of her windows.

It seems the clip broke off of one end. I have not seen the details. I figured it would be a pretty simple job for someone who does this type of work for Villages homes.

Thanks
Home Warranty will give her the name and number of the company that put it in. That's where I would start.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Home Warranty will give her the name and number of the company that put it in. That's where I would start.
Thanks, I agree. I had suggested that to her and told her I would ask the TOTV folks over the weekend...

Tags
balance, figured, details, end, broke

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.