Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Crown Molding (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/)
-   -   JSR Trim (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/jsr-trim-149885/)

Ruthgebhardt@aol.com 11-16-2016 04:17 PM

Jesse was amazing... We had him also install a column to separate the living room and dining room.... What a difference! Loved his workmanship and personality. Recommend him highly.
Ruthgebhardt

Caruso9 01-21-2017 01:02 PM

As new homeowners to The Villages, we were unsure of who the best person to call for crown molding. We hit the bull's eye when we found JSR Trim. From the moment we contacted them, Jesse was professional and efficient. His crew of employees are equally efficient, friendly and attentive to the customer's needs. JSR Trim did an impeccable job and I would recommend them in a heart beat. They are a diamond company.

luvdancin 03-17-2017 10:09 AM

I am sooooo happy that I read the reviews for Jesse and his crew on Talk of the Villages! I had only a couple of weeks to get my house ready before the furniture came. Jesse worked with me to get my entire house done in two days. I am a perfectionist and very picky about the corners on moulding. Jesse and his team met all of my expectations. My house looks brand new and elegant. I would highly suggest getting your trays trimmed out- it looks awesome! Thanks Jesse and your team. You are true professionals!

lhptoady 04-10-2017 04:14 PM

JSR Trim does not deserve 5 stars. THIS COMPANY IS A PERFECT 10!!!!! I have worked with several companies throughout the Villages and this is the most professional by far. I could not be more pleased with my crown molding and the entire team that took care of my house.

melgreene 04-19-2017 03:00 PM

Jesse and all his staff did a super professional job at my new home.
I was impressed with the quality of the products they installed.
They were neat, precise and timely.
It is a pleasure to recommend JSR Trim to everybody and thank them for a job well done.

annie1218 04-26-2017 07:50 PM

Jesse and his crew are outstanding. The work they have done in our home is beautiful. Crown Molding. There are a lot of company out there but I will give this company all my business. Jesse said we will be there at 8:30am and his crew was in my driveway 8:25am alone with Jesse. They cleaned up everything didn't have a mess at all. The price is fair and work is outstanding. I will recommend JSR Trim

NortheastPA 04-26-2017 09:47 PM

We also had a GREAT EXPERIENCE in dealing with JSR and Jesse, and his workers. Matt and Sam were AWESOME. The crown molding added so much to our home, and the installation was GREAT! We are VERY HAPPY with dealing with JSR.

Mary & Paul
Village of Dunedin

Mannyinvillages 05-11-2017 12:24 PM

Jesse and JSRTrim do outstanding work. Always reliable and care for your home as much as you do. Splendid crown moulding work. Bravo !

gpmcalister 05-13-2017 03:58 PM

Jesse and his crew were very professional and did an outstanding job with our crown moulding, front door mantle, bar shadow boxes and bathroom mirror frames. It really dresses up the house and is the icing on top of the cake! Highly recommend them for any trim work you are considering.
Glenn & Jackie
Village of Dunedin

fetter6799 05-26-2017 03:18 PM

We were extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship from JSR Trim. He gave us an estimate and returned on the date promised to do the work. All the workers were very professional and friendly. We love the work he did and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality trim work.

cpepperm 05-30-2017 03:30 PM

JSR Trim

JSR Trim just finished installing crown molding and cornices. Excellent work. Fairly priced. Neat. George was on time (even early). He covered everything so paint wouldn't drip on any of our furniture. He moved everything out of the way & then moved it back!
I would recommend JSR Trim services to anyone.
I rank the company a 10 out of 10!

johnbfl 06-26-2017 01:34 PM

Jesse was very helpful with suggestions on how to make our crown molding and window mantels add to the appearance of our home interior. His pricing was competitive and his crew did a great job measuring and cutting to suit our selected design. They were very courteous and professional, showed up up on time and completed their work as scheduled. We also enjoyed the coordination with Steve Kling Painting who painted our home's interior including the crown molding and mantels. The results have drawn "oohs" and "ahhs" from our neighbors and friends.

kduffy 06-26-2017 05:42 PM

Jessie and his crew just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in our home. Such attention to detail was given. Very pleased with finished work. Pleasant, efficient, professional. Highly recommend.

bill01 07-17-2017 08:11 AM

JSR Trim

Just had crown molding, cornice, door mantle and custom molding around windows installed by JSR Trim. Jesse and his crew were great to work with. They all did an outstanding job! Highly recommend them.

Ohio RailGirl 07-17-2017 12:34 PM

JSR Trim just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in my home last week. They were here on time, very professional, and did beautiful work. I would highly recommend them. You will be very pleased at how beautiful their crown moulding design highlights your home. I've gotten so many compliments on it already. JSR Trim was a great choice!!!!!