Any of you gals on a weight loss program?

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Location: East Alton, IL (near St. Louis, Mo), Duval, St. James and hopefully lastly Collier

I saw some prices posted awhile back on the monthly fees for the fitness centers at the regional rec centers - does anyone know how these compare to the prices at the Wellness Center? It seemed to me that the prices were kind of high compared to what I'm used to locally say at Bally's or Gold's for annual memberships...was wondering if the Wellness Center charged more or less.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:12 PM
Default salads

I eat alot of salads, and I get creative with them adding nuts and dried cranberries and cherries, raspberry dressing and balsamic vinegarette. That way I am satisfied and I don't eat the stuff I shouldn't I lose weight this way and don't get discouraged. I had a thin friends years ago and I asked her how she stayed so thin. Her response was "I eat alot of salads!".
Old 03-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Smile Any of you gals on a weight loss program?

Hi everyone,

I am on Weight Watchers and made it to my goal weight and then I started to travel with hubbie and voila...........I put back on 20 pounds. So now I am trying to lose. I work out about 4 days a week. Either treadmill and weights programe or zumba circuit. I also have been going to the t-zone vibration for the past month. It is suppose to be good for circulation and toning. I didn't really expect much loss in inches however got measured this morning and I lost 14 1/2 inches in 1 month. Not too shabby. I wonder if they have one of these machines in the fitness clubs at the health clubs.

I will be there in May for 1 month so I am looking forward at enjoying myself but also to work out some and enjoy myself some more.

Sincerely,
Layaway Queen
Old 04-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,163 Times in 436 Posts
Default weight loss

NEVER ending struggle....Just lost 25#'s eating Special K, breakfast and lunch, followed by cottage cheese with cup of fruit, amazingly it was very satisfying and of course NO snacking....My husband says I should eat anything I want, just not SWALLOW!....giggle...
Old 04-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Eternal Member

No no, we never want to swallow !! LOL Actually, if I get a taste for chocolate or something really fattening, I just chew it & spit it out. I know it sounds gross, but it works.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.