Beginner Golf League Ladies

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Veteran member

I'll be there!
Old 10-02-2015, 07:50 AM

I can't be there. We were selected to play in the first group to tee off at the new executive courses south of 466A. Our tee time is 10:30 on Oct. 5. I am still interested. My name is Tina and I live in Gilchrist. Phone 508-493-8644
Old 10-02-2015, 09:55 AM

The time and date work for me, see you then!
Old 10-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow8IA View Post
I'm also wondering if anyone is north of 466 because it might be easier to split in to two groups. Shadow@wctatel.net
I think Mia will also be living north of CR 466. I'm also close to 466.
However Fireboy and I won't be back until early November.

Last edited by Barefoot; 10-03-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:26 PM

I'm in for the organizational/lunch meeting. 12 noon at Palmer.
Bobbie
Tootsie's Mom
410-570-1060 cell
Old 10-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrusk View Post
Ok.....having driven through the pouring rain from PA I'm so happy to be here. Looks like we have enough interest to organize ourselves. Can we possibly meet on Monday, October 5, at 12:00 in the parking lot at Palmer Ledgends Golf Course? If we go into the lot and all the way to the right and park in front of the building where some of us took lessons, we can gather and go talk over lunch. Neither the time nor date is etched in stone. I just chose something to get the ball rolling. For those not in town yet......no worries. We'll organize an email list to include all who are interested. I am not good at this type of forum and don't really know how to,private message so responses here would be good.. If you have others who are not on this forum but interested....bring them. Anyone really wanting to come but needing a different date or time.......let this forum know. Here's hoping this works out!!
I have a quilt class that day and time but let me know what you d

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Quote:
Ok.....having driven through the pouring rain from PA I'm so happy to be here. Looks like we have enough interest to organize ourselves. Can we possibly meet on Monday, October 5, at 12:00 in the parking lot at Palmer Ledgends Golf Course? If we go into the lot and all the way to the right and park in front of the building where some of us took lessons, we can gather and go talk over lunch. Neither the time nor date is etched in stone. I just chose something to get the ball rolling. For those not in town yet......no worries. We'll organize an email list to include all who are interested. I am not good at this type of forum and don't really know how to,private message so responses here would be good.. If you have others who are not on this forum but interested....bring them. Anyone really wanting to come but needing a different date or time.......let this forum know. Here's hoping this works out!!
I have a quilt class that day and time but let me know what you decide

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-03-2015, 05:31 AM

Ok.....looks like enough can do Monday. We'll meet at Palmer in the parking lot by the golf school at 12:00. Our goal will be to come up with a comprehensive list of interested golfers. We will include all who either have a previous commitment on Monday as well as those who are not yet in town. We can post the results of the meeting on this forum for those unable to attend.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Thumbs up Ladies beginner golf

Sounds good
Old 10-03-2015, 07:57 AM

Mondays don't work for me. If another day to play is selected I am definitely interested. I'll send you a PM with me email address.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Location: Polo Ridge TV via New Hampshire, Isles of Shoals, Maryland and Massachusetts

I ke now I'm in the minority - I'm still working full time, so if there's any chance for a group in the evening or weekends, that would be great. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Ok.....looks like enough can do Monday. We'll meet at Palmer in the parking lot by the golf school at 12:00. Our goal will be to come up with a comprehensive list of interested golfers. We will include all who either have a previous commitment on Monday as well as those who are not yet in town. We can post the results of the meeting on this forum for those unable to attend.
It's great to have a "take-charge" person in our midst. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioSquared View Post
I know there's been a previous thread a few years ago on this topic since closed. I am a beginner golfer looking for other beginners/semi interested in playing perhaps once a week come fall. I am new to TV as well and have not played here yet. I'm feeling if I don't jump in my apprehension will just increase . There's only one way to improve and learn and that's by playing! Anyone interested? I plan on attending the TV's golf etiquette class as well.
i am interested - I work Part time and that might keep me from playing on certain days but i can try to work around it... I live in Buttonwood...
Old 10-03-2015, 08:14 PM

I will be with you in spirit!
Old 10-04-2015, 04:36 AM

Just a point of clarification.....Monday's is not necessarily the chosen golfing day....just a day to have a meet and greet. We will collect real names, emails , addresses and phone numbers. So just stay tuned!

Tags
beginner, playing, interested, golf, apprehension, feeling, jump, attending, plan, tvs, class, etiquette, played, increase, learn, improve, 22yikeswill, ago, years, topic, thread, ladies, league, previous, closed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.