Beginner Golf League Ladies

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Default Beginner Golf League Ladies

I know there's been a previous thread a few years ago on this topic since closed. I am a beginner golfer looking for other beginners/semi interested in playing perhaps once a week come fall. I am new to TV as well and have not played here yet. I'm feeling if I don't jump in my apprehension will just increase . There's only one way to improve and learn and that's by playing! Anyone interested? I plan on attending the TV's golf etiquette class as well.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:26 AM

I would be interested. I am planning on taking private lessons in September when we return from a trip. I have attended the golf etiquette class and found it very helpful. Please keep me in mind & we are neighbors, I live in Sanibel.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:18 AM
Default Ladies Golf

I come back down to TV in Sept....would love to play in your group...keep me in mind...also went to the etiquette school and took beginner golf lessons at Arnold Palmer...pm me anytime
Old 07-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Platinum member

I will send you a pm. I'm leaving for 12 days on Wed. but will be back end of July. Would be able to play then. I've taken lessons but haven't played in years. like you, I've been putting it off.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:45 AM

Thanks for responses. will be in touch in fall. we are back in early oct. I plan on taking etiquette course too. Thanks ladies.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:31 PM

Scorpio, we will not be back to TV until the beginning of Nov., please keep me in mind. Would love to get together with some beginner ladies. I did play on occasion about 20 years ago and a few times this past winter. Will be getting some practice this summer in NJ. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2015, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms River T&D View Post
Scorpio, we will not be back to TV until the beginning of Nov., please keep me in mind. Would love to get together with some beginner ladies. I did play on occasion about 20 years ago and a few times this past winter. Will be getting some practice this summer in NJ. Thanks!
will do!
Old 07-16-2015, 12:20 PM

I will be back in The Villages on Oct 3rd. I live in Sanibel and would love to join your group
Old 07-17-2015, 01:16 PM

I am a frog so I'm around all the time. Would be interested in playing with other beginners. Please put me on your list.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Gold member
Default Me too!

I have played once, years ago. But plan to REALLY learn to play. We live here full time in Gilchrist and I would love to play with some other beginners.

I inquired about the "New to Golf" lesson series and was disappointed that for over $250 they don't get you out on the course at all.

I have ridden along with my hubby as a spectator and learned quite a bit. But I do need lessons.

If you form a group, please keep me in mind. Maybe we could get 8-12 ladies and make some new friends while we learn.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:16 PM

I am a frog, I live in Sanibel and I am interested in a lady's beginner golf group. Please forward information as it develops. Thanks, Janet
Old 07-17-2015, 09:21 PM

I'm interested in playing golf on a regular basis . Live in Collier.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Veteran member

Looks like you have several ladies including me! I'm taking lessons starting August.

I live in Hadley.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:04 AM

I live in the Village of Hadley and would be interested. How do we talk to anyone about it!
Maryanne
Old 07-18-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioSquared View Post
I know there's been a previous thread a few years ago on this topic since closed. I am a beginner golfer looking for other beginners/semi interested in playing perhaps once a week come fall. I am new to TV as well and have not played here yet. I'm feeling if I don't jump in my apprehension will just increase . There's only one way to improve and learn and that's by playing! Anyone interested? I plan on attending the TV's golf etiquette class as well.
I live in the Village of Hadley and would be interested. How do we talk to anyone about it!
Maryanne
Closed Thread

Tags
beginner, playing, interested, golf, apprehension, feeling, jump, attending, plan, tvs, class, etiquette, played, increase, learn, improve, 22yikeswill, ago, years, topic, thread, ladies, league, previous, closed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.