Good Pedicure Place?

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Veteran member
Default Thanks, ladies!

My toes have needed doing since I got here on Thursday and today I finally began the search. You guys came through, as usual, and I was able to get right in to Angela's. It was positively the best pedicure experience I've ever had! They actually offered me a drink? I was very thankful for the bottle of water they provided and it was "hands on" work for 40 minutes! They even wrap your calves in a hot aromatherapy towel while they apply the polish! All that for $25?! Go, Angela!!!

Alanna

PS....it is not located in the shopping center you mentioned, but in the one just beyond. I had a bit a trouble finding it for that reason.

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Recommending Angela's Nail Salon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Thanks for that information. I've been thinking of trying Angela's. The place I currently use is extremely noisy. I think they also do day care, there are always unsupervised kids running around, LOL. I love the idea of soft music and no chatter.
I am new in town and needed a "go-to" manicure/pedicure place, so I went there today on the recomendation from TOTV.

Very relaxing with nature music and DVD's...no chatter back and forth like some. I just had a manicure today ($15) and my nail tech was Snow. I will definitely return there and request her again. All implements were sterile, the place was spotless and the staff accommodating.

Only problem is I had to call as I couldn't find them. Angela's is actually behind the eye place that is behind CVS on 466. Her number is 352-350-2932.I had looked all through Southern Trace Shopping complex and couldn't find them. Enjoy!!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:10 PM

We went to Angela's Nails 4 days ago and we loved it- no chatter, great job and soft music. They (Haley, Tom, Angela, Quang) did a great job. We will definitely return there again.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmickey View Post
I searched and found older posts re: pedicures. I'm looking for more current info on where is a good place (golf cart accessible) for a pedicure? I'm looking for something in the $25/$30 range (or less, if that's possible). Thanks!
ANGELA'S 352-350-2932

Very clean and quiet and in your price range.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyc6 View Post
ANGELA'S 352-350-2932
Very clean and quiet and in your price range.
I love to hear good comments about a business, especially when it is so close to home. Most nail places are so noisy, especially my "usual" nail place, Nails & Beyond, beside Bonefish Grill. I'm definitely heading to Angela's as soon as we arrive in TV. It's on CR 101, on the way to the Dog Park!
Old 07-10-2014, 05:02 PM

How long does the pedi take? I like one lasting one hour or so and have had some where it's in and out on 30 minutes. No work on cuticles and just a so so massage.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.