Hair Cuttery - Traverse Plaza

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Unhappy Hair Cuttery - Traverse Plaza

I see a lot of good reviews about this place. I've been there on 5 occasions with two different hairdressers. The first time that haircut was nice, if you're a 20 year old 90 pound girl, but not great on an overweight, older Villager. I went back when it grew out some and got 3 really nice haircuts from a different hairdresser. She just gave me a fourth haircut and she must've had some sort of episode while doing so. Either she thought I was a 90 pound 16 year old girl or a 90 pound 16 year old boy. In either case, this is a really ugly haircut on me and I just wanted everyone to know that Hair Cuttery in Traverse Plaza is a hit or miss proposition, even with the same hairdresser. Guess I'll start reading through these threads to find a new hairdresser.
Old 01-27-2017, 08:02 PM

thank you for the k-rae salon information, I was thinking of going there but now I am for sure, as for the person about hair cuttry, never again for me, BAD !!!!!! had same experience, I'm not the only one who had that experience. it pays to read totv !!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
year, pound, hairdresser, haircut, girl

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.