Need a good Hair Stylist

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Question Need a good Hair Stylist

I am looking for a good stylist who knows how to cut "curly hair" and can offer recommendations on best hair color. I had a wonderful one in New Jersey and I am not happy with the one I am currently using in TV.
Please let me know asap.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:03 AM
Default Try Pizzaz

I have been going here for 2 years. Not the fanciest shop but reasonable prices and all 4 hair stylist are mature pros. 750-0528. I don't know who is best with curly hair. My stylist Cindy is the owner and is dynamite with color. I've never been happier. I also like Michael. I've seen both of them work wonders on 'older' women, some with hardly any hair to work with and some like me who don't want the typical "Villages" hairstyle.
Old 05-28-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancounter9520 View Post
I have been going here for 2 years. Not the fanciest shop but reasonable prices and all 4 hair stylist are mature pros. 750-0528. I don't know who is best with curly hair. My stylist Cindy is the owner and is dynamite with color. I've never been happier. I also like Michael. I've seen both of them work wonders on 'older' women, some with hardly any hair to work with and some like me who don't want the typical "Villages" hairstyle.
Since I am going to be new to TV what is a "Village " hairstyle. I just tried someone here to color and cut before we leave for TV . would'nt you know it I love it. I wear a bob and it really is difficult to style. Any gals out there with suggestions please let me know. Thanks
Old 05-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

I go to Helen at Tuscany. She is a very experienced pro and owned her own shop before moving to Florida.

I have wavy, curly hair and a lot of it. Currently it is cut in a bob and the cut has been great.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancounter9520 View Post
Is this shop golf cart accessible?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Thumbs up

Yes it is over the golf cart bridge, pass Lowes going toward Wal-mart. You have to go in through the Independent Bank parking lot.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangirl View Post
Since I am going to be new to TV what is a "Village " hairstyle. I just tried someone here to color and cut before we leave for TV . would'nt you know it I love it. I wear a bob and it really is difficult to style. Any gals out there with suggestions please let me know. Thanks

try the Salon Academy. I wear a curly a-line bob. They've been cutting me and coloring -- color and a few highlights -- for 3 years now. Instructors follow their every move. I've loved it each time.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:33 PM

If any one is interested i know a great girl who does it all and she comes to me.her name is Tiffany and her number is 352-303-6860 very reasonable on price and i dont even have to leave my home. saves me time to do all of my little projects and i make hubby leave and tell him it will take hours and she is in and out and i have some peace and quiet for a few hours.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Default curly hair

Cherie- the owner of Master's Touch has very curly hair and knows how to cut it. She has been doing it for over 20 years. Master's Touch is located in Martin Oaks Plaza one mile north of hwy 42 on Hwy 441 in Summerfield.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.