Permanent Makeup

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Gold member
Default Permanent Makeup

Last Fall there was some discussion on TOTV about permanent makeup. When I was in TV in December, I met with two clinicians and had my eyebrows done then. She did the brows in two appointments: The initial appointment and then several weeks later you have a 2nd appointment for touch-ups. Since I wasn't going to be back in TV until May, she charged me less and told me to make an appointment when I knew my dates in May.

I called the office on Friday and had to leave a message. I couldn't believe the office called me today (Sunday) to say the clinician has left the office and moved back to New York. They now have someone newly trained to do permanent makeup in the office.

I am so disapointed! She did a great job on my brows but I do need a touch up on my left brow.

I guess I am going to have to start the process all over again. I looked at Cindy Fonda's website and she is booking for July. So, I guess I will have to wait til I'm back in the fall!
Old 08-19-2016, 08:35 AM

I'd also like to know someone bc I'm seriously considering the eye liner but certainly do not want a newly trained technician. If you find someone, please let me know!
Old 08-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Veteran member

I went to Kim Forsberg the first time. Since finding out Kim moved back to New York, I did some research. I ended up using Nadia Lhaz and like my eyebrows even better! Kim chose the shape using her artistic eye only; Nadia uses both her artistic eye and a measuring device that assures both sides are symmetrical. Her number is 407.257.8892.

Wanda
Village of Collier

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. ~Mae West

Old 08-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandatime View Post
I went to Kim Forsberg the first time. Since finding out Kim moved back to New York, I did some research. I ended up using Nadia Lhaz and like my eyebrows even better! Kim chose the shape using her artistic eye only; Nadia uses both her artistic eye and a measuring device that assures both sides are symmetrical. Her number is 407.257.8892.

Hi, Can you tell me where Nadia is located? Thanks
Old 08-19-2016, 02:59 PM
Veteran member
Default Nadia Lhaz Aesthetics

Nadia is located in Fruitland Park, in the same office as Facetime With Kevin. Here is a link to their web page:

Medical Aesthetician The Villages, FL

Wanda
Village of Collier

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. ~Mae West

Old 08-19-2016, 04:28 PM
Platinum member

Thank you so much
Old 08-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Gold member

Thanks Wanda! I will look at their website as I still need to make an appointment when I'm in TV in the Fall. Do you have pictures? I only asked because I remember you posted pictures after Kim did your brows! What does Nadia charge? Thanks again!
Closed Thread

Tags
office, appointment, permanent, back, makeup, brows, left, fall, guess, called, moved, job, newly, york, disapointed, trained, great, booking, website, fondas, july, til, wait, cindy, start

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.