"T" and my Nails!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Question "T" and my Nails!!!!

Does anyone know where "T" is? I originally found him at Spanish Springs about 9 years ago. He has moved many times and the last I knew he had his own shop on 27/441. That business closed over a year ago and I have not been able to find him since. There is another "T" at one of the new plazas but it's not him, that I know of. If anyone knows where he is working now, I would greatly appreciate it. He is THE BEST tech I've found.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:56 PM

I wonder if you are referring to Tim. If so, he is tops! And he is working by himself in a nook of the Merle Norman Cosmetics store in Colony Square. Phone is 305-505-4173 (cell) or 352-750-1119 (store).

Truly, I hate to recommend Tim because I am afraid that he will get too busy and can't work on me, but I do so want him to make a "go" of it as he works for himself now. If all his old customers found him, he will be busy, for sure. If you call a previous salon where he used to work, they lie and say he has moved. He hasn't. He is right here in The Villages, doing top notch work, charging fair prices and using top quality products and equipment.

Don't be turned off that he's in the back of a store by himself. You will get all his personal attention, and in my case, he is helping me get rid of "problems" caused by a previous shop which will go unnamed. You will not be sorry to make an appointment with Tim. Again, I am betting this is the "T" that you are referring to. Let us know!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Veteran member

What does he charge for a regular acrylic fill?
Closed Thread

Tags
ago, found, tech, find, greatly, working, plazas, years, moved, springs, spanish, nails, times, business, 27/441, closed, shop, knew, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.