Tim formerly at Mango Nails

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Default Tim formerly at Mango Nails

I would like to let those of you who used Tim as your nail tech while he was at Mango Nails, that he has opened his own business at Mearle Norman at Colony Plaza. With 20 years experience he is the best nail tech in the Villages!!
You can reach Tim at : 352-750-1119.
Opened for business as of November 23rd. Salon is brand new and emasculate!
He is now using OPI products.
I just had my nails done and they are perfect!

Tricia V.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:26 PM
Default Perfect as always

Today I had my nails done and pedicure with Tim at Merle Norman at Colony. He is happy working for himself and the pedicure chair is awesome. He is definitely the best nail technician in TV!!! Help him build his business back and get a wonderful nail job at the same time. He will have gift certificates for Christmas!
Old 01-07-2016, 03:15 PM

Does he do LCN or Ibd? I am having so many problems with this. Just came back from Mango nails and had to wait 15 minutes in the middle of having my nails done because someone else was getting liquid gel and they only have one bottle? Really???? Then wanted a french (which I told them upfront) and the base color which was an ugly peach (they use perfect match for french) looked horrible and there was nothing else they could figure out to do....so I went with a color. Took 1 hour and 20 minutes to do my nails!!! Why can't they manage hair and nails in the villages? So upsetting.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Default Tim

I don't know because I go to him for pink & white but would give him a call. Mango treated him poorly, told him to leave because customers only wanted to have him do their nails then tried to get him back when business suffered. I'll follow him anywhere and continue to be very pleased with his services. He is the only nail tech at Merle Norman so when you have your appointment, you are his only focus. I love that kind of personal service.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:05 AM

I too have followed Tim! I do pink and white. He is the best I have found in The Villages. I have flat nail beds which make my nails very time consuming and hard to do. Tim does them very painstakingly and I never have a problem with them lifting! The color is always a perfect pink because he uses the best product...Tammy Taylor. Tim is the best!
Old 01-22-2016, 02:57 PM
Smile

went to Tim at Merle Norman and yes I can finally say I found someone in the Villages that does a great mani/pedi. I have been doing LCN/Ibd for the last several years. He doesn't use those products but talked me into doing pink and white (very pale pink which I love). I decided to give it a try since I had nothing to lose since my nails were horribly done at Mango the week before. Well to my complete surprise they came out really nice. He is meticulous! His pedicure was one of the best I have had here in The Villages. Go see Tim, you won't be sorry.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Smile Reasonable Prices for Superior Service

Not only is Tim an excellent nail technician but his prices are reasonable and competitive with the other salons. Do not let his location at Merle Norman be of concern. He rents his space. This is his own business and he sets his own prices. You will love how he does your mani and pedi. I will not go anywhere else for my pink and white.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:08 AM
Gold member

Does he do gel?

If so, does he use a UV light for curing the gel or an LED light?

I have found that most of the tech salons in TV use UV lights, which are very bad for your skin. It is like sticking your hands in a tanning bed. They will age prematurely and I personally have a lot of skin irritation after UV light use.

The shop next to Cals in Brownwood won't even do gel pedicures, because all their UV lights are built into their manicure tables. You have to have traditional polish for pedicures there.

I got so frustrated that I bought my own LED lamp and do my own gel. I miss the pampering of a real mani/pedi. But I guess I save some $$, so that is the trade off. And I know I am saving my skin from the UV exposure.

I would love to try him if he uses an LED lamp for Gel on both hands and feet.

Can any one answer that question? Thanks, in advance!
Old 01-31-2016, 08:03 AM

How much does he charge for just a pedi?
Old 02-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Smile Uses LED

Tim uses LED not UV. The cost of a pedi is $27. He has a fantastic chair with both heat and massage. Give him a try, you will love it!
Old 02-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Veteran member

I found Tim by accident at Bella's and followed him to Merle Norman, where he rents a space. He's a nice guy who does great mani/pedis. Highly recommended.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:57 PM

Thanks- I will definitely make an appt
Old 02-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Smile

Made my appt with Tim
It turned out that he is "John" formerly at Solar Nails.
I have been trying to find out where he went since he left there.
He is undoubtedly the best I ever had for pedi's.
Can't wait to get back with him again.
He recognized me too.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Smile

I went back to Tim today and he was even better than before with so much care given to my pedicure.
I definitely recommend him.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:57 PM
Smile Another Great Pink & White and Pedi

I just love how Tim does my pink & white and pedicure. He is a true perfectionist! I have been going to him for almost two years and will never go anywhere else!! He rents space at Merle Norman at Colony Plaza. Make an appointment (352) 750-1119 because you will not be disappointed!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
nails, tim, nail, tech, business, opened, mango, brand, reach, november, 352-750-1119, 23rd, salon, products, perfect, tricia, opi, villages, emasculate, years, experience, plaza, colony, mearle, norman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.