Wen hair products

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Default Wen hair products

Does anyone use Wen products? If so, what do you like or dislike about them?
Old 01-27-2015, 07:29 PM

[Yes I like them but you have to use sooooo much product so that your hair feels clean. It is really expensive as well.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Location: We live in The Village of Pinellas, on Yearling Way.
Default Wen Hair Products

I have used the Wen Hair Products almost exclusively for the past 5 years. You do not need conditioner after you shampoo with Wen. I always buy the gallon size when QVC offers it (once a year, in January, I think) and that will last me for a year. So much more economical than the small pump bottles. My hairdresser says it makes my hair feel "like a child's hair", whatever that means.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

Before I let my hair go to its natural (admittedly beautiful) color, I used Wen exclusively. It was wonderful for hair that was washed every day. It made my hair soft and thicker as I tend to have fine hair. I, also, would buy the gallon yearly when on special from QVC. Other acquaintances who have similar hair problems have switched to Wen and have been very happy with their choice. Just between us girls, I also used it to shave.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 01-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
Before I let my hair go to its natural (admittedly beautiful) color, I used Wen exclusively. It was wonderful for hair that was washed every day. It made my hair soft and thicker as I tend to have fine hair. I, also, would buy the gallon yearly when on special from QVC. Other acquaintances who have similar hair problems have switched to Wen and have been very happy with their choice. Just between us girls, I also used it to shave.
Is Wen sold only on QVC?
Old 01-28-2015, 03:39 AM

I have used it for years.. and would never use anything else. LOVE how my hair has body and shine.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Does anyone know what it does to hair that frizzies in the summer humidity? I've watched their ads over and over and am intrigued.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 01-28-2015, 09:05 AM

I do not use it. What I don't like about it is the name. A wen is a cancer or goiter. Can't get myself around that.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:05 AM

I have used Wen for the past 4 years and love it. I buy it from QVC and I only use a small amount and my hair is fine. The amount you use depends on your hair length. A bottle will last me 6-8 mos, but as I am letting my hair grow longer I am going through my bottle a little bit faster. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair and when it gets humid I still have to put an anti-frizz serum in my hair, but this is Florida after all where the humidity is very high.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Is Wen sold only on QVC?
I'd like to try this product. So many positive comments! I just googled it, looking for stores that sell it.
In addition to QVC, Wen hair products are only sold online. They are available though Amazon or Wen's own website.
Old 01-28-2015, 03:57 PM

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-28-2015, 07:10 PM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

Barefoot, it takes a little time to get used to using it. It DOES NOT foam/suds like conventional shampoo. That feels strange when you begin using it. But it cleans and conditions your hair so nicely, you'll get hooked.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 01-28-2015, 07:29 PM

So it may be good for fine straight hair...that I have been fighting with all my life...in short, typical, English hair?
Old 01-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Barefoot, it takes a little time to get used to using it. It DOES NOT foam/suds like conventional shampoo. That feels strange when you begin using it. But it cleans and conditions your hair so nicely, you'll get hooked.
Thanks Suzi. I've seen the ads and I've been skeptical. It's always good to hear a recommendation from a friend!
Who doesn't love to try a new product! I'm ordering Wen!
Old 01-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Suzi, why did you quit using it? Is it only good for colored hair?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.