TOTV SPONSOR

Default Floormasters

FloorMasters

Villages Largest Most Referred Independent Flooring Company For;
Laminate, Wood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet,
Flooring Restorations
Angie's List Approved Flooring Company

352-748-7444

Last edited by Ad poster; 10-05-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Old 05-31-2015, 10:51 AM

Marty & Kim's
# 1 Floors n More LLC, 352-259-0332, superior installers of flooring. We found they were the best price for the flooring installation. Marty took measurements ordered the supplies needed and eliminated all the hassle. The installation could not have been more professional and done right. KIM, the boss of everything, kept the boys inline, on time and painted all the baseboards along with other obligations MARTY, is a master installer and meticulous in his craftsmanship. Over all they are extremely nice people to deal with and deserve a 5 STAR RATING.
Sponsored Links
#1 Installers
Old 05-31-2015, 11:59 AM

Default #1 Installers

[QUOTE=D1310011;1067845]Marty & Kim's
# 1 Floors n More LLC, 352-259-0332, superior installers of flooring. We found they were the best price for the flooring installation. Marty took measurements ordered the supplies needed and eliminated all the hassle. The installation could not have been more professional and done right. KIM, the boss of everything, kept the boys inline, on time and painted all the baseboards along with other obligations MARTY, is a master installer and meticulous in his craftsmanship. Over all they are extremely nice people to deal with and deserve a 5 STAR RATING.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:35 PM

Do yourself a favor if you are considering putting in new flooring. Contact Marty and Kim of Floors n More for an estimate. They installed laminate flooring throughout my entire home. They are a husband and wife team who are very professional, neat, consciousness, very reasonable and customer service oriented. I shopped around and so happy I selected them. They take a lot of pride in their quality workmanship and its reflected in my beautiful floor. I give them the highest rating possible.

Last edited by Colleendwillner; 07-18-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: adding additional wording
Old 10-15-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleendwillner View Post
Do yourself a favor if you are considering putting in new flooring. Contact Marty and Kim of Floors n More for an estimate. They installed laminate flooring throughout my entire home. They are a husband and wife team who are very professional, neat, consciousness, very reasonable and customer service oriented. I shopped around and so happy I selected them. They take a lot of pride in their quality workmanship and its reflected in my beautiful floor. I give them the highest rating possible.
How do you get them to return a phone call. It doesn't appear they have a website or a store.
#1 Floors & More LLC Marty & Kim
Old 11-03-2015, 08:01 AM

Default #1 Floors & More LLC Marty & Kim

We did some shopping around for someone to install laminate in our home. It did not take us long to make our decision once we met with Marty & Kim. They are fellow Villagers who perform professional, meticulous workmanship at an affordable price. They were very helpful in our choice of flooring. They are always on site to oversee their very skilled assistants Posey & Justin. On a scale of 1 to 10 they are an 11! Highly recommend!! Nancy & Bob Williams
The Best!
Old 12-11-2015, 09:15 AM

Default The Best!

We cannot fully explain our experience with Marty & Kim in just a few sentences, but we’ll try.
Being new in The Villages, and after reading so many horror stories about contractors…and living through similar experiences ourselves in the past, we were very apprehensive about going down that road yet again. However, after some research and a few phone calls, we were so blessed to find # 1 Floors & More! The skill and the quality of the work is second to none! They took the time to come to our house and look and explain every step before the job, and put us at ease. They told us what they were going to do, (and here’s the important part), they followed through with outstanding results! We had a beautiful laminate floor installed, and as part of the process, they recommended upgrading our baseboards before they applied a new coat of paint to them. They also helped us finish off an opening to our indoor lanai, as well as add bead board and trim around our kitchen island which is stunning!! They went above and beyond with the quality of their workmanship and they added little finishing touches throughout that we doubt many contractors would do! It is an impeccable professional job, and we could not be more thrilled!
We could go on and on, but the bottom line is that it wasn’t just the outstanding work and the outstanding quality that we’ll always brag about, but it was the people that made the experience over the top. It was the little things that made it a great experience. Marty and Kim are exceptionally talented at what they do, and they have a wonderful young man, Justin, who worked diligently every day along with them who is very skilled as well. Having work done in your home is a hassle we know, but we’re actually going to miss having them here, because we feel like we’ve made some new friends in the process!
Old 12-17-2015, 03:02 PM

Kim and Marty are the best! They did a fantastic job installing our new wood laminate floors. They provided lots of input & insight on flooring options, showed us completed projects and went out of their way to make sure we were completely satisfied. The process was seamless from start to finish!
Old 01-26-2016, 07:29 PM

Marty and Kim did an outstanding job installing our new laminate floors throughout our entire home. The workmanship was excellent. Kim made sure that our home was left cleaner than when they started the job. We are unfortunately still part-timers and Kim was sure to send me pictures everyday to keep me posted on their progress. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. I only wish they were still in Pennsylvania so they could install new floors for us up north. GREAT JOB!!! THANK YOU!!!! 5 STARS!!!!
Old 10-01-2016, 08:45 AM

We called Marty & Kim Flooring, left a message and got a return call from Floormasters. I asked the salesperson why this happened, he stated that Marty & Kim moved to south Florida and Floormasters bought their business. I don't know why their ad is still on this website.