Thank you, Golf YOUR Best!

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2016, 06:44 PM
Smile Thank you, Golf YOUR Best!

Even though I’d played golf for a number of years, I hadn’t been particularly satisfied with my game in the past year or so. I was definitely in need of professional advice, so I decided to check out “Talk of the Villages” for instructor recommendations. After having seen a number of positive posts regarding Golf Your Best, Inc., I gave them a call. (352-751-5122) I arranged for my initial appointment with Sandra Chester, the LPGA golf pro at Golf Your Best. Having now experienced a very thorough, comprehensive evaluation by Sandra, I can already see why she has received such high praise from others. I left the session feeling energized, encouraged, and excited. I am eager to continue on this path, so I have reserved a 4 pack of 45-minute private lessons. Thank you, Sandra, for boosting my morale as well as my game!

Last edited by LindaLH; 07-19-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

It's a great feeling when, 'hope' comes back into your game.

Good luck.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:00 PM

Wow, I had only 2 lessons with Ryan Thomas at Golf Your Best and he was so helpful in improving my swing. Of course, it's up to me now to practice, practice, practice and make Ryan proud. He's a great instructor and I would recommend him for lessons to women or men. Thank you again Ryan. I'm so excited to put your instruction into actual use.
Old 11-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Default Sandra chester

I recently completed a "four-pack" bundle of lessons from Sandra. I wish I had Sandra teach me the game when I first started playing 50+ years ago, she is simply the best instructor I've ever had, and I've had several others. Her lessons were comprehensive, yet simple to execute. Her approach to helping seniors play the game is a breath of fresh air.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Default Thank you

Thank you for posting this. Very helpful
Old 01-13-2017, 09:56 PM
Gold member

I was just thinking of posting my recommendation, too. I had started playing golf 5 years ago, took lessons at the Sarasota range 4 years ago, and bought new clubs 3 years ago. Well, I got better for a while, then stagnated, then regressed. So, after an encouraging interview with Kim and Ryan, I signed up for the evaluation with Ryan. BTW, Sandra is booked solid, and I wanted to start right away. He is a good communicator, and makes his recommendations with detailed positions, exercises and explanations. I have now taken 2 of a 4 lesson pkg. For each of my bad habits, his advice has been like an ahha moment. I am really enjoying golf now.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, sandra, number, received, left

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.