I'm very impressed with Affordable Closets

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Default I'm very impressed with Affordable Closets

My husband & I hired Jeff Billingsley of Affordable Closets to give us more storage space in our walk-in closets. We had ideas of what we wanted but nothing like Jeff came up with. Oh my goodness, we LOVE our closet now. He worked for "Closetmaid" for years & his experience shows. He also told us he did custom pullouts for Kitchen Cabinets so we decided YES to that. He is not pushy and tells you that up front but just gave us information & because we loved the closet went for the pull out shelves and we are so glad we did that too. His work is fast AND efficient. You can tell he knows what he is doing as his work speaks for itself. I love the "Total slide" so our clothes slide end to end which doubles our space. He got us in within a week and is right on time, very polite & asked if we wanted him to take his shoes off when he stepped into our home . I can't say enough good things about Jeff. He even sent us a Thank You card for our business and provided us with other Villagers business cards. One of the cards he provided is "Tim he toolman". We had over the top service from him so we know Jeff knows what he is talking about. Jeff's email is
Welcome to Affordable Closets by Jeff! & his email is Welcome to Affordable Closets by Jeff! & his phone number is 352-572-6032
Old 08-01-2015, 10:24 AM

Thanks for posting this. "Affordable" too?
Closed Thread

Tags
jeff, closets, closet, love, business, provided, slide, cards, work, space, end, affordable, email, wanted, time, clothes, home, stepped, week, polite, asked, doubles, shoes, talking, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.