is anyone using Fisher Investments?

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
OK. If you go back at look at the last 100 things that site has touted as true, it is so far off the mark on most of them that it is scary. VERY bias in all that they report. I for one will wait and see what actually changes. There is a lot about the Dodd-Frank legislation I want to see changed. Especially around mortgage rules.

Thanks for the response.
IMO it's not the changes you see but the ones you don't. This is very heavily lobbied and the chances of the consumer coming in on top are zero. Look at fees and how well they are hiddened, an example of the magic of lobbying.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:01 PM

Advisors I've talked to usually come back with "past performance no indication of future results." or "this is the same investment my mother has."
Somehow the idea of fiduciary responsibility seems to get a negative response from people in the investment community. Should the medical community have the same philosophy? "The surgery failed, not my responsibility."
Old 02-23-2017, 02:33 PM

Sorry but I feel obligated to again refer investment advisors questions to paulmerriman.com, and recommend you read his 3 FREE ebooks.
JMHO
Closed Thread

Tags
fisher, investments

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.