yep!

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2017, 07:28 PM
Gold member
Default yep!

The old bartender says in a voice that carries across the room, "Come on in and let me pour one for you! What'll it be, gentlemen?"

There's a fully stocked bar, so each of the men orders a martini.
In no time the bartender serves up four iced martinis shaken, not stirred and says, "That'll be 10 cents each, please."
The guys stare at the bartender for a moment, then at each other.
They can't believe their good luck. They pay the 40 cents, finish their martinis, and order another round.

Four excellent martinis are produced, with the bartender again saying,"That's 40 cents, please."

They pay, but their curiosity gets the better of them.
They've each had two martinis and haven't spent a dollar yet.

Finally one of them says, "How can you afford to serve martinis as good as these for a dime apiece?"

"I'm a retired tailor from Phoenix ," the bartender says, "and I always wanted to own a bar. Last year I hit the Lottery Jackpot for $125 million and decided to open this place. Every drink costs a dime. Wine, liquor, beer it's all the same."

"That's some story!" one of the men says.

As the four sip their martinis, they can't help noticing
seven other people at the end of the bar who don't have any drinks in front of them and haven't ordered anything the whole time they've been there.
Nodding at the seven at the end of the bar, one of the men asks "What's with them?"

The bartender says, "They're retired people from Florida . They're waiting for Happy Hour when drinks are half-price..."
thanks to Fred Goda for sharing this with us!
Old 04-23-2017, 07:42 PM
Veteran member

That is a good one
Old 04-23-2017, 08:10 PM
Sage
Default Sums it up

Perfect....
Closed Thread

Tags
martinis, bartender, bar, men, cents

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.