Service Smart

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Default Service Smart

I am cancelling my service with them as of today. No one returns my calls, my yard look's trash. They forgot to mow my lawn for a month. Do not use them. They came yesterday and all they did was mow. They were supposed to edge, and clean out the donuts around my sprinkles. They were here for 3 minutes. I am done with them
Old 05-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag70 View Post
I am cancelling my service with them as of today. No one returns my calls, my yard look's trash. They forgot to mow my lawn for a month. Do not use them. They came yesterday and all they did was mow. They were supposed to edge, and clean out the donuts around my sprinkles. They were here for 3 minutes. I am done with them

Another satisfied SS customer !
Old 05-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Veteran member

wow, and I thought it was just me.................
Old 05-21-2015, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
wow, and I thought it was just me.................
No, not just you, me also and along with many, many others! I am firing them next month when my contract finally runs out! I paid for my years worth of aggrivation and discontent with them and have served my time.

They are the worst of the worst as far as mowing, triming, edging, weeding, pest control and lawn fertiliization goes. Did I miss anything...yes I did...lack of dependability, customer service and professionalism.
Old 05-22-2015, 08:10 AM

I am not even waiting for my contract to end. It ends in July. To much of hassle dealing with them, not worth the stress. I am going with fertigator. I have heard good things about them and you don't have to sign a contract. Someone should do something about service smart. I would like to run them out of town for all the grief they have caused me.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag70 View Post
I am not even waiting for my contract to end. It ends in July. To much of hassle dealing with them, not worth the stress. I am going with fertigator. I have heard good things about them and you don't have to sign a contract. Someone should do something about service smart. I would like to run them out of town for all the grief they have caused me.

I always let my legs do the talking.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Platinum member

Has anyone discussed their experience with Seniors vs. Crime?
Old 05-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Gold member

Welcome to the landscape game we all play! Way too many who signed year long deals with Stellar got screwed when SS took over. BTW, more complaints that you can count with Seniors vs Crime, but there is nothing they can do about it.

Many of us have learned the lesson the hard way...NEVER NEVER EVER SIGN A YEAR LONG CONTRACT FOR ANY SERVICES IN THE VILLAGES!! The extra free month is not worth the aggravation of having to wait out a contract to expire.

If you are looking for an all service company that does everything and will let you pay monthly and cancel at any time if you are not satisfied, we went with Fertigator. So far the grass looks pretty good, it took quite a while to recover from the condition is was left in by SS believe me. BTW, try to written confirmation of your cancellation of SS, they kept showing up for over a month after I called several times and canceled. I actually had to ask them to leave my yard.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 06-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Default Horrible service

Stay away from Service Smart! Not reliable, not professional! Did not honor contract!
Old 06-16-2015, 03:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTW View Post
Stay away from Service Smart! Not reliable, not professional! Did not honor contract!

Again, the SS satisfaction train chugs on and on.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:51 PM

First of all I have to say that I never have posted any negative comments on TOTV but Smart Service is absolutely the worst service company we have ever dealt with. Cancelled service last month as they were pathetic. Very unprofessional and do as little as possible to get your money
Old 06-17-2015, 11:45 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawa92 View Post
First of all I have to say that I never have posted any negative comments on TOTV but Smart Service is absolutely the worst service company we have ever dealt with. Cancelled service last month as they were pathetic. Very unprofessional and do as little as possible to get your money

I love your positive negativity, well placed.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:31 PM

Ditto on all above complaints about SS - to put it bluntly - their service stinks! Never sign a one year agreement!
Old 06-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Veteran member

Let me see here,,, I am taking this is not a positive SS thread going down here.

I keep noticing the signs in all the yards for SS. Someone needs to get these people on the same band wagon.

I use Heron and love them guys for taking care of the yard. I mow my own with a push mower.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.