All Seasons Termite & Pest Control

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Default All Seasons Termite & Pest Control

We have a contract with All Seasons (from Ocala) and had scheduled work to be done last Wednesday (9/17). They did not show up and all efforts to contact them have been futile. Their phone mailbox is full and no messages can be left. Emails are not answered. Anyone have any ideas??
Old 09-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsinger128 View Post
We have a contract with All Seasons (from Ocala) and had scheduled work to be done last Wednesday (9/17). They did not show up and all efforts to contact them have been futile. Their phone mailbox is full and no messages can be left. Emails are not answered. Anyone have any ideas??
I assume that you based your decision on referrals from friends or neighbors.
Perhaps they have a cell number of the owner, or of a manager.
I do hope you didn't pay in advance.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:36 AM

Unfortunately we did pay in advance, but we have been using their services for several years. We wonder if there might have been a personal tragedy in their lives, but have no way of knowing.
Old 09-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Default Not a Company that you should hire

Check out the complaints with this company at Crimes Against Seniors and everyone will discover NOT TO use this company! Might be the issue...you paid up front and that was your first mistake! Don't expect much from this company folks! Check out the facts yourself!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:47 AM

I a having the same problem with them, they have been here twice since I moved in August. This will be the first and LAST time I use them.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Default All Seasons

Check Julio Olivares out under his arrest records (3).
Old 09-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Sage

We used to use them too...they did fine in the beginning (this was 5 yrs ago) but laxed up some. When the time came to re-new the contract he (Julio) came to the house all nicey/nice. We told him we were comparing his fees to another company and would let him know after we had that party come with an estimate. He got all ticked off, swore at us and from that we decided we'd not use him again. The 2nd party as it turned out we've kept (Fertigator) and been quite happy with. There was a thread about Julio and his company some time ago and it wasn't positive! Always do your homework and check on these people and NEVER pay up front!!!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:33 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
We used to use them too...they did fine in the beginning (this was 5 yrs ago) but laxed up some. When the time came to re-new the contract he (Julio) came to the house all nicey/nice. We told him we were comparing his fees to another company and would let him know after we had that party come with an estimate. He got all ticked off, swore at us and from that we decided we'd not use him again. The 2nd party as it turned out we've kept (Fertigator) and been quite happy with. There was a thread about Julio and his company some time ago and it wasn't positive! Always do your homework and check on these people and NEVER pay up front!!!
I believe I was one of the people who had a problem with Julio about 5 years ago. He was extremely rude and nasty when I told him I wasn't happy with the work they were doing (or not doing). I believe I hadn't paid him the money up front yet, but it was worth getting rid of him. He scared me. I then hired 1-800-pest control who has been with me for about 4 years. Excellent service, not cheap, but very reliable. Have a problem? They come the next day.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-25-2014, 08:42 AM

We also have had no luck contacting Julio. All phone numbers have mailboxes that are full. I assume we will have to find someone else to take care of our property. Lesson learned: NEVER pay up front!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Myself and 2 of my neighbors have also been taken in. One of his employees came to my door and told us that Julio and not paid them in 2-3 weeks and when they went to his house he was busy selling his trucks and equipment. As best I can tell in searching through the Dept of Revenue site he cancelled his license back in 2010 which means he's been operating without one since that time. I am of the understanding that applying fertilizers and chemicals for pest control without such a license is taken VERY seriously by the State of FL. I as well as the 2 neighbors I spoke of earlier just renewed our annual contracts with him in the last 3 months so I figure he owes me a lot of money and I intend to look into suing him in small claims court if at all possible. His only way out would be to declare bankruptcy. Let's see if he'll do that or just try to walk away with everyone's money.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:43 AM

I have reported All Seasons to Seniors vs Crime in Sumter County. They had already received a couple of complaints. They had no luck in contacting them with any of the phone numbers they had found. We are now looking for a new company to service our yard. Suffice to say they will not be paid in advance.
Old 09-29-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Looks like they may be out of business, or so I was told. You'll need to verify because I cannot state this as fact.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:23 PM

Just heard they stopped business 2 weeks ago and moved out of town!
Old 10-03-2014, 06:39 PM

I have ben told by a former worker they went out of business
Old 10-15-2014, 07:31 PM

All of the pest control companies ask for a yearly contract
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.