Allen's Sod & Landscaping (Belleview)

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Default Allen's Sod & Landscaping (Belleview)

Has anyone used Allen's Sod for a landscaping project to include full irrigation system install and landscaping walls? I have them under consideration but need to see some reviews and references from owners in The Villages. Can you help?
Old 12-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Family owned business. I dealt with Mathew who gave me the estimate, his mom takes the phone calls, and his dad helps deliver and oversees installation. Very pleased with the whole operation.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Sage

I haven't used them for a landscaping project as you describe, but I have had them replace sod three times in different areas of my yard. They show up on time and clean up after they are done. One time, while they were working on my yard, a neighbor who had them replace sod in his yard asked a question. They looked at his yard and told him they would replace the entire section since they weren't happy with the result. Great people to work with.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:34 PM
Default Sod removal

Would you happen to know Allen's address and phone? I was wondering if they would take an area of Zoysia grass ( 380 sq. ft. ) in great condition, for their use so I can plant flowers and shrubs in that space.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomy View Post
Has anyone used Allen's Sod for a landscaping project to include full irrigation system install and landscaping walls? I have them under consideration but need to see some reviews and references from owners in The Villages. Can you help?
i HAVE USED THEM TWICE, VERY REASONABLE. EXCELLENT WORK. ON TIME AND ON BUDGET EXCELLENT C
Old 12-27-2016, 09:52 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwdorn View Post
Would you happen to know Allen's address and phone? I was wondering if they would take an area of Zoysia grass ( 380 sq. ft. ) in great condition, for their use so I can plant flowers and shrubs in that space.
Any reputable SOD dealer will not want your sod.....it could have fungus, weeds etc..not worth the risk to them. They will however take up your sod for a price but it would be better to get a local small landscaper/grass cutter etc to take the sod up for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, allens, sod, help?024, reviews

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.