Another Landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Sage
Default Another Landscaper

There is an article about another landscaper with the same name as a very popular one. Do no confuse this "gentleman" with Sabrina McGowan! They ARE NOT THE SAME!

"I am posting this because as posted in the comments...

"Do not confuse this person with Sabrina and Patrick McGowan Landscaping. Same last name, different company. Sabrina and Patrick have done many jobs for me and my neighbors and are very reputable and reliable." ~ Deborah Eovaldi Zaranti

Thank you Deb for clearing this up. I have never used Sabrina McGowan, but MdGowan Landscaping has been one of the companies I've recommended as a good landscaper in The Villages. I would hate to see this "gentleman" with the same name, hurt their business.

We need to make sure that that doesn't happen."
Old 04-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Default another landscaper

the name of sabrina's company is " landscapes by SMcGowan ".
I have have used them, and there design and finish product far exceeded my expectations .
"enjoy the moment at hand"
Old 04-27-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpk25 View Post
the name of sabrina's company is " landscapes by SMcGowan ".
I have have used them, and there design and finish product far exceeded my expectations .
"enjoy the moment at hand"
Sabrina and Patrick McGowan did the landscaping and built a patio on our first house in The Villages. It was outstanding and I'm sure is what helped sell our house quickly as everyone that came through commented on how beautiful the landscaping and patio were. She will be doing the landscaping on our new house we just built. We have recommended them to many friends and neighbors and they were always very pleased with her work.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:31 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

The name of the "other" McGowen company is MJM Landscaping (for Michael J. McGowen Landscaping). The owner of MJM was recently arrested by Sumter County for "Theft By Abandonment" - that means he allegedly took money in advance, ran and never returned to do the work. I believe that case is still working its way through the court system so it is not a conviction (yet!).
Closed Thread

Tags
sabrina, mcgowan, landscaper, landscaping, patrick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.