BEES. In the ground and stinging me but here in Ohio. HELP

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Gold member
Default Re: BEES. In the ground and stinging me but here in Ohio. HELP

Good for you, Barefoot! One early morning on the golf course while our league was playing a round, one of the ladies was stung by a yellow jacket. She began to say, "I may be allerg........." and passed out. (She was in her early sixties and had never had a reaction from stings until the time she was stung previously and her throat swelled a little). Her foursome called out for someone to call rescue. Long story short, rescue was there in under 10 minutes and they almost lost her!
She tearfully told us at the league closing banquet that she now carries an EpiPen and thanked everyone for saving her life by acting so quickly.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Re: BEES. In the ground and stinging me but here in Ohio. HELP

Thank you everyone for your excellent advice, the one taken was....get an exterminator. Now the little beestards are gone and I can cut the grass and pull the weeds without fear of being stung.

I carry an epipen for a shellfish allergy. (You can be so careful but at parties, people put unknown ingredients in things.) So I want you to forgive me ahead of time for annoyingly asking "What's in this?" I am so unpicky and taught to never ask that sort of question.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.