Best's Lawn Service

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Default Best's Lawn Service

I had Best's Lawn Service at my home yesterday. My yard was literally a jungle. My husband has been in the hospital several times over the last two years and the yard paid the price. Brenda came out did a massive clean up. The yard looks great and she was reasonable. I just was so grateful for her work I wanted to people to know.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,009 Times in 451 Posts

Based on villavillager's recommendation, I searched for and found MissBestsLawnService on Facebook. I called her up and asked her to come and give me a quote on turning my "jungle" back into a landscape. Reasonable price. This morning, Brenda and her eldest son showed up on time. They pruned, trimmed, weeded, dug out, cleaned up and hauled away (2 trips). Nice people. Hard working. This evening, I am a happy camper.

Brenda Best can be reached at (352) 638-6218.

For those that want lawn mowing, I believe that she only uses push mowers, not those big, heavy ride-ons.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:03 AM
Default Another Satisfied Customer

I had a service cutting my grass and trimming for a month when he sent an email and said he'd no longer be cutting south of 466A. I called Brenda last night and she showed up this morning promptly at 9:00, quoted me and my neighbor a very reasonable price and then proceeded to cut and trim our lawns.

They have never looked so good. She cut the lawn with a push mower, edged, trimmed and even used a doughnut cutter around the irrigation.

If you're looking for a small, independent service for your lawn care I highly recommend you give her a call! No contract, just results!
Old 11-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Default Brenda Best is the best

We had Brenda and her son and daughter here today because we wanted to get rid of some bushes and weeding. They came before 9 and by 12 noon the lawn and yard looked totally awesome. They are hard workers and pleasant and so if anyone needs lawn mowing, weeding, trimming call Brenda Best 352-638-6218. We are totally satisfied.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:36 AM

I also had Miss Best at my New Haven Villa in Hillsborough. She did a great job and exceeded my expectations.
Old 12-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Default Impressed

Hurt my knee and needed to turn over the yard work to someone else...she worked on me small yard mowing, weeding, killing ants, and trimming bushes..we were shocked at the end result. She did an awesome job at reasonable price. Hard hard worker that wants to please...she can not be beat!
Old 12-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Nester47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Keys View Post
I had a service cutting my grass and trimming for a month when he sent an email and said he'd no longer be cutting south of 466A. I called Brenda last night and she showed up this morning promptly at 9:00, quoted me and my neighbor a very reasonable price and then proceeded to cut and trim our lawns.

They have never looked so good. She cut the lawn with a push mower, edged, trimmed and even used a doughnut cutter around the irrigation.

If you're looking for a small, independent service for your lawn care I highly recommend you give her a call! No contract, just results!
The lawn service I am using falls short in my areas, looking to replace them.
Do you still use Brenda Best for your yard/lawn?
Are you still satsfied with the service & price?
Old 12-17-2015, 09:35 AM

Yes, Brenda is still cutting my grass and trimming my landscaping. I'm completely satisfied with her service and price. Since she began doing my yard she has picked up several other customers in our neighborhood and from what she told me Tuesday she only has a few openings left. By the way, I'm extremely fussy about how my lawn looks.
Closed Thread

Tags
yard, bests, service, lawn, great, massive, clean, work, wanted, people, grateful, reasonable, jungle, husband, literally, yesterday, home, years, paid, price, hospital, times, brenda

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.