central florida turf

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Smile Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
Here is their address : P.O. Box 368 Belleview , Fl. 34421

I too have been disappointed for many of the reasons already discussed above .
Buffalo Jim, sorry for the delay in my response! Thank you for the information. I passed it to Seniors vs. Crime!

Mallory Square, Village of Hadley and now Gilchrist!
Old 09-29-2016, 10:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt and Gail View Post
Buffalo Jim, sorry for the delay in my response! Thank you for the information. I passed it to Seniors vs. Crime!

Thanks for doing so . They took my check for September and never showed up once . So I will also be filing a complaint very soon .
Old 09-30-2016, 05:32 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.
Angry

Here is an email I received prior to hiring CFT (Rene)>>

We completely understand your fear. Unfortunately we have picked up several new customers who have also had a bad experience with other companies, not showing up or doing a bad job. It is very heartbreaking to hear what some companies do to people. However, we are the complete opposite. We have set our standards very high. Our goal is to exceed every customers expectation. We offer a package that consist of weekly lawn cuts ( push mowing ), hedge trimming, and bi-monthly lawn fertilizer. This package cost $60 monthly for liquid fertilizer, or $65 monthly for granular. We do not require any sort of contract, so you can cancel at any time. We decided to not require contracts, so our customers would know that we will always exceed your expectations, so there will never be a reason to cancel services.

For the first 4 month he provided excellent service, then I complained about the one lawn cut his crew did not clean up when they left. Rene and his crew never showed up to cut our lawn after that day. No contact from them what so ever. I come to believe he is a great BS artist.

Here is his actual address, 5 Spruce Way, Ocala, Fl 34472.

Stay as far away from CFT as possible.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:25 AM

We took on Central Florida Turf in the beginning of July, after purchasing our home. Thankfully, after observing the videos and photos from our home watch person, we were able to see what was tended to or not. First, we had, twice, contacted them about trimming shrubs. Renee called back and apologized for not personally putting the order in to have it done and would take care of it. I thought "great," he took responsibility, "things happen." Then, while showing the house to a potential renter, we were forwarded a picture of an infestation of pests (insects but, uncertain of what you call it). My husband sent emails. When it was out of hand, as reported by the new tenants, he again emailed and called. This went on for several weeks. We finally received a return call when we left a message on voicemail saying that we were terminating their services. Renee said that he had no office staff to check emais, and denied getting any phone messages. He tried convincing us to keep him. We ended up taking on a new company- with crossed fingers!
Old 10-01-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt and Gail View Post
I filed a complaint with Seniors vs. Crime in Brownwood. Got a call from a Tom Quinn Saturday night (after 8PM). Tom Quinn said that he and his partner just took the company back and fired the office staff and others. Talked to him about Villagers complaints and he seemed surprised. Now it appears that SVC is getting the same run around.

If you are owed anything, please do yourself and others in TV a favor and start a complaint with SVC.

I would appreciate more of the story concerning Tom Quinn's take over of Cent. Fl. Turf Spec. Are they still in business and who is running the company? What is Rene's position? Who is now in the office? What can we expect in the future from this company? Thanks for any and all information. Mango 47
Old 10-07-2016, 03:32 PM

I was their biggest fan. Was so excited over the trimmings, cutting, etc. My lawn hasn't been mowed in 3 weeks, weeds have taken over my yard. My husband has been spraying for bugs himself. Rene said I am not being charged for Oct.that's not the point. Who to call next. Anyone have an Idea? This is my 3rd gardener in 4 years.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonga View Post
I was their biggest fan. Was so excited over the trimmings, cutting, etc. My lawn hasn't been mowed in 3 weeks, weeds have taken over my yard. My husband has been spraying for bugs himself. Rene said I am not being charged for Oct.that's not the point. Who to call next. Anyone have an Idea? This is my 3rd gardener in 4 years.
Me too! I just fired them for the same reasons.
Closed Thread

Tags
services, lawn, promised, time, life

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.