disgusting service

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Default disgusting service

I have a contract with hometown quality services for my total lawn care. the quality of service stinks to say the least. they do not answer the phone or return the calls . I paid them up front for one year (stupidity) and have 5 more months to go . I don't even know if they have a business. they subcontracted the lawn cutting which is being done by another company. does anybody else have this problem, and if so what have you done to get satisfaction on your contract.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Eternal Member

Contact Seniors vs Crime. They have a very good track record of getting money back. Even if they cannot get money back for you, it will help other people as a case file will have been established with Seniors vs Crime. People do check with them before getting into any contracts.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Default Run don't walk!

Their first two months in business about 3 yrs ago... were the best... Since then you should run if at all possible from this Company... Enough said!
Old 08-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Sage

If you paid with a credit card you should contact your card issuer and file a dispute .
Paying ahead with a credit card is in effect a " subscription ". By filing a formal " Dispute " you are cancelling the subscription .
There are a couple of steps that you usually have to make first so I would contact the credit card issuer`s customer service area .
Normally you must be able to state that you have made complaints to the service provider --- date and approximate time and that you have now terminated the service and asked for your remaining funds to be returned .
Again I would check with both Seniors Against Crime and your credit card issuer . However you should be able to get a credit on your card for any unused portion of your service agreement .
If however you paid by check most likely you will have a difficult time getting money back and it may take a trip to " Small Claims Court " .And even then it may be very tough to collect assuming that you are awarded a judgement . I hope that this was at least 5% helpful and I wish you the best .
Old 08-18-2016, 12:39 PM

We have the exact same situation. The Manager who signed us up and promised us the moon (Matt) has left the company. Marsha Dallas has taken over and her private cell number is 352-816-0884. She is trying to make things good but I'm not hopeful.
Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, contract, service, quality, cutting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.