Falcon lawn and pest- Great!

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Default Falcon lawn and pest- Great!

Falcon lawn and pest service really cares about their customers. I recently started with Falcon for lawn and shrub fertilization. I have a corner courtyard villa. My lawn and shrubs were serviced on a windy day. Liquid fertilizer with magnesium was used and there was some overspray onto my cement areas. I notified the technician who came by the next day to check it. He assured me the problem areas would be taken care of. The tech & manager tried to clean up the areas. Although I was okay with some overspray of brown marks, the company insisted it was their mistake and they wanted to make it right. They worked very hard, not stopping until the situation was corrected.
Falcon lawn and pest has excellent customer service. They went above and beyond in making sure I was satisfied. At no time did they try to convince me to settle for less. Throughout the process, they constantly stayed in touch with me. They are very conscientious- from the tech through all the managers. They take their work very seriously and are very concerned about having pleased and happy clients.
I highly recommend Falcon. Oh- and the lawn looks great! If you are looking for a new company to keep your lawn and shrubs in great shape, give Glen, a manager with Falcon a call- 1 (352) 461-3399.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.