Home Warranty Office

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Default Home Warranty Office

I have a serious flooding problem in my backyard caused by run off from my neighbors downspout. (He has no problem since the water runs down his spout and directly onto my property) I took a video of the situation during our last heavy rain storm and would like to show it to someone in the Warranty Office and get some advice as to how to solve this problem. Our home warranty has expired since we've lived here over two years but I have been told that the warranty office oversees all property drainage issues and "hopefully" solutions. Can anyone tell me where the warranty office is located? Also does anyone have any advice as to how to proceed?
Old 05-31-2016, 07:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxandwe View Post
I have a serious flooding problem in my backyard caused by run off from my neighbors downspout. (He has no problem since the water runs down his spout and directly onto my property) I took a video of the situation during our last heavy rain storm and would like to show it to someone in the Warranty Office and get some advice as to how to solve this problem. Our home warranty has expired since we've lived here over two years but I have been told that the warranty office oversees all property drainage issues and "hopefully" solutions. Can anyone tell me where the warranty office is located? Also does anyone have any advice as to how to proceed?
Community Information : Community Pages - Page 22 : The Villages Phone Book - The Villages, FL (15/16)
Old 06-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Gold member
Default The warranty office have been helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxandwe View Post
They do not abandon you after two years. It might well be that you neighbor should not have put the down spout where it is. It might be that whoever they hired needed to get an ok for the job-BUT DID NOT. Of course you want to avoid conflicts. I assume from your post that you have made them aware of the problem. If, they are ducking it, you will need to find a solution. IT WILL NOT CURE ITSELF.
Closed Thread

Tags
warranty, office, problem, property, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.