Jaime's Landscaping & Pavers

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2016, 03:33 AM
Default Jaime's Landscaping & Pavers

Just wanted to let Villagers know what an outstanding company Jaime's Landscaping is to work with. They are extremely professional, prompt and do excellent work. We went from minimal landscaping to a beautiful outside paradise. If you are planning any landscape additions, you owe it to yourself to give them a call and get a design plan and estimate. Thanks Jaime, Ron and crew for excellent work!

Attached are before and after pictures of our home.

Jaime's phone number is 352.308.7412
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2065.JPG
Views:	663
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	61397   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Home after.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	61398  
Old 08-12-2016, 06:56 AM

Tropical ~ very nice looks even better in person....
Old 08-12-2016, 10:24 AM

They do an awesome job. For me and a neighbor.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:03 PM

Rkuzemch your new landscaping looks great! I just want to chime in and give another big shout out to Jaime's Landscaping also. He and his crew did an awesome job on our landscaping. The job was done quickly and Josh and his crew are very hard workers! Despite the heat they just never stopped and got the job done on schedule. I was able to pick out the trees, shrubs, and plants at the greenhouse with them and had a voice throughout the design process (which was very important to me). He gave us referrals which we checked out prior to hiring him and we were impressed with the workmanship that we saw. The job came in on budget too without the typical "that's not included in my quote" frustration. Our landscaping now looks great and we enjoyed working with him and his crew so much that we will be hiring him again when we are ready to have our backyard done. Can't say enough about how happy we are and so glad that we went with Jaime's Landscaping!
Old 09-28-2016, 08:38 PM

It's been a year since Jamie upgraded our existing landscaping and we still get people stopping with compliments! We feel that we got more than our money's worth from the hard working crew and Jamie's imaginative ideas that made our exterior home one of a kind.
Closed Thread

Tags
work, jaimes, landscaping, excellent, design

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.