Lawn care

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Default Lawn care

Service Smart service has went down hill since they merged. Took over an hour to get ahold of a person on phone this morning to tell them yard hasn't been cut for over two weeks and we have weeds in the yard. We shouldn't have to call to get our grass cut. When contract runs out end of April we won't renew with them
Old 03-30-2015, 10:29 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger33 View Post
Service Smart service has went down hill since they merged. Took over an hour to get ahold of a person on phone this morning to tell them yard hasn't been cut for over two weeks and we have weeds in the yard. We shouldn't have to call to get our grass cut. When contract runs out end of April we won't renew with them

You and many others.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Veteran member
Default I've tried them all

I've tried them all. FINALLY found B&B III and have not had an issue since. Same cost as the BIG 5 but they do a perfect job and mow every week during the growing season at no extra cost. Village resident, his son, and nice crew. Here's their contact info.

B&B III Home Services 352-561-4449 or 518-461-1805
Old 03-30-2015, 01:16 PM

Service Smart worst of the worst!! My grass was 7 inches tall and full of weeds. Maybe a trip to small claims court is in order.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-4 Skyhawk View Post
I've tried them all. FINALLY found B&B III and have not had an issue since. Same cost as the BIG 5 but they do a perfect job and mow every week during the growing season at no extra cost. Village resident, his son, and nice crew. Here's their contact info.

B&B III Home Services 352-561-4449 or 518-461-1805

Another vote for B&B III.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Gold member

Get in line behind everyone who are running away from Service Smart. We just wrote off the last month or so of the pre paid service as a lesson learned. Never Never Never pre pay again, pay the the month and cancel at any time if you are not satisfied.

BTW, for what's it's worth, we signed up with Ferigator and now pay monthly (same cost per month as SS). Lawn looks very good and very green.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 04-17-2015, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger33 View Post
Ended my Service Smart saga this morning, cancelled contract with 2 months to go, expect refund check within 5 business days. We also were unable to rely on regular bi-weekly service, would go 3+ weeks without lawncare and would have to call. Never knew what day of the week they may come. Couldn't leave our gate unlocked because of our dog. Equipment was in poor condition, grass didn't look cut even after service.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:15 AM

We use Custom Cut, very happy with them.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.