More than satisfied with mansfield landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Default More than satisfied with mansfield landscaping

We were more than satisfied with the whole project from day one when we met Ron to the very end, I give Mansfield 5 stars. The crew were professionals in every sense, friendly, polite, hard working and accommodating to our wishes. Ron was quite encouraging and super sensitive to my fears of not knowing what the landscaping would look like at the end. The finished job is excellent, I love my yard and plan to use Mansfield again when we add on to this landscaping in the near future. Thank you.
Cucu D.
Village of Hillsborough

Thank you Cucu for sending your positive comments to our Customer Service Dept email. Making a positive statement with your landscaping package is important, as well as meeting the customers vision for their home. That is why Mansfield directs you to our website, where you can take your time, and view many of our landscape packages we have completed in The Villages. On the website you can view the different colors of block walls, patio brick designs, water features, decorative ceramic pottery & putting greens. Something for everyone. This allows you to take your time, in the cool of your home, to view the pictures, of the hard scape, (block & bricks) and the many palms and bushes, as well as flowering plants we offer at our nursery show room. Like something you see, just write down the number on the picture, in one of our many photo galleries (be patient & let them load, there are many) Then when we talk with you or meet you give us those numbers and we can give you an idea of how much that package will cost you. Remember, we can work with anyones budget, and always want you to know your options before making an important decision. Check out our website listed below for our hours of operation at the nursery & monthly specials we offer, so we can help make your landscaping dreams come true. Remember, NEVER A DEPOSIT REQUIRED OR ACCEPTED. So give us a call, or come on by & personally pick out the palms and shrubs you want, so there are no surprises at installation. Hope to hear from you soon.

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.