Need help fixing landscape lights,

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2015, 09:53 PM
Talking Need help fixing landscape lights,

I've had an electrician install landscape lights several years ago. Some work, others don't. Need an extra pair of hands to help me, either change bulbs, or install another light fixture. Also someone to help me plant. Already paid so much $$$ and I'm not looking to hire a company. Probably a reliable handyman.
Thanks
Old 05-14-2015, 04:52 AM
Default Landscape lighting

In my experience landscape lighting goes out for two reasons: The light bulb fails, or more likely the saddle connector which clamps onto the main wire loses electrical contact. In this case I dig up the main wire and connector, cut it there and, using wire connectors, hard wire all connections. There are special twist-on connectors that have waterproof grease in them, but I just wrap well with electrical tape. A cheap and easy fix.

John
Old 05-14-2015, 02:37 PM

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately being from a Harlem tenement, know zilch about your reply. I'll keep looking for a handyman.

Thanks again.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.