Patio villa back yard ideas

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2016, 07:21 PM
Default Patio villa back yard ideas

Anyone with ideas on how to make the back yard space of a patio villa into a usable retreat space? Ours backs onto a street with a nice berm for privacy. Thanks

Last edited by Dellie; 11-13-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Misspell
Old 11-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellie View Post
Anyone with ideas on how to make the back yard space of a patio villa into a usable retreat space? Ours backs onto a street with a nice berm for privacy. Thanks
The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 09:38 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Old 11-14-2016, 10:28 AM

Our first home here was a patio villa. Out outdoor patio was on the side. We had a beautiful table, etc. out there, but never used that space until we had a retractable awning installed.
Ours was red, and I think it was something like 10 feet by 11 feet so it covered almost the whole area. It had a remote control so it was easy to bring in and out. That made all the
difference in the world! It suddenly felt like a room, and we started to have dinner parties, etc. out there. We shopped around and found a great price. It only took a couple of hours
for them to install it. Our present patio doesn't work to have an awning, and I still miss it.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:04 PM

Looks great Fraugoofy! . So you removed sod and laid pavers. Now THIS is what I call an oasis. Chiminas ok to have here??
Old 11-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Looks great Fraugoofy! . So you removed sod and laid pavers. Now THIS is what I call an oasis. Chiminas ok to have here??
Yes or gas outdoor fire pits. If you want to see ours in person please PM me.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:06 AM

Hi, I'm very creative. I could do a nice stone Mtn area with a mini lake into a stream waterfall on that berm recirculating back up to mini lake. Hearing the sound of water is relaxing and stones gleaming in the sun/rain. Birds flying in for a drink or a bath. Some nice perennials & muhly grass for a beautiful cotton candy pink color. Native huge Florida coral stones scattered in nice settings. Pavers for the pad & walkways. Columns of stone for entry ways with solar lightings on top......let me make your vision of dreams come true. Thanks, Aaron. 352-422-5657 call or text.
Closed Thread

Tags
patio, space, yard, villa, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.