smart supervisors

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Veteran member
Angry smart supervisors

I call 3 times last week and again today ,all I want is to talk with a supervisor about my lawn of weeds. so far no luck,but I wont give up. but if I want to buy something,they would call me asap. the office girls tell me they put a note for a sup. to call me, a week or two for a call back from a sup is crazy..........like this company.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
I call 3 times last week and again today ,all I want is to talk with a supervisor about my lawn of weeds. so far no luck,but I wont give up. but if I want to buy something,they would call me asap. the office girls tell me they put a note for a sup. to call me, a week or two for a call back from a sup is crazy..........like this company.
We experienced the same lack of response from Smart. Supervisor never calls back. Must call for any sevice. Grass is to be cut bi-weekly. Ours is cut every 3 weeks after I call. The problem seems to be scheduling. We had their service at our old home in January. There the problem was the opposite. Mowed our lawn two days in a row. Lastly, just got back home (snowbirds) any received a work order saying our grass was cut when it was NOT.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.