Closed Thread
Old 11-26-2014, 07:19 AM
Sage

Bob !!
Old 11-26-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Bob !!
BOB!! is to busy edging!! And fixing garage door!
Old 11-26-2014, 07:22 AM

But seriously, someone must know a good company that keeps its word and does a good job! HELP!
Old 11-26-2014, 07:26 AM
Sage

PM redwitch. She seems to have a guy that does well for her and her customers.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:26 AM

Does anyone know if you can get a refund if you paid for Stellar and a new company takes over?
Old 11-26-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcar View Post
Does anyone know if you can get a refund if you paid for Stellar and a new company takes over?

Yes, you may get a refund from Stellar but you must be very persistent. They will not offer a refund and it will take forever - several months. The refund will be less than expected and there can be no arguments. Do not know about the new company and their refund policy. At least Stellar is now gone.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcar View Post
But seriously, someone must know a good company that keeps its word and does a good job! HELP!
B & B III Home Services, 352-561-4449

Does a great job, honest, mowes weekly and no contract!!
Old 11-26-2014, 05:11 PM

Synergy services does fantastic work and offer contracts and monthly payments 352 207 7848
Old 11-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Chad's Lawn Service. No contract, full service. Really works hard to keep his customers happy. 352-430-5416

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceylady View Post
They told me today, that now, during the dormant season, they are only cutting zoysia grass once a month. My lawn looks awful. Supposed meeting with Jason tomorrow. I hope to get some $ back and move on. When we contracted with Stellar two years ago they mowed every week, this spring changed to every other week, now once a mo.? I am going to buy a lawn mower and quit dealing with all these shay characters.
Actually they are right. No need to have lawn cut more then once a month in times of Nov thru March. (It doesn't grow!!) Actually don't even need cutting in Dec, Jan, Feb!! I personally just have them trim in those months, and my lawn looks good. If your lawn looks awful, then you probably need replacement, and not cutting. Good Luck
Old 11-28-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaLarry View Post
Actually they are right. No need to have lawn cut more then once a month in times of Nov thru March. (It doesn't grow!!) Actually don't even need cutting in Dec, Jan, Feb!! I personally just have them trim in those months, and my lawn looks good. If your lawn looks awful, then you probably need replacement, and not cutting. Good Luck
Well I had no problem with them going to every two weeks. The lawn looked great! But They would miss a week and NEVER call. When they did mow they trimmed poorly! When I called they ALWAYS came not always the day they said but they would come. This late summer I told them the lawn was getting brown spots, they said not to worry, all the lawns were getting that way. Wrong, it looked great AFTER I had them spray for a fungus! Several weeks before Stellar changed, Service Smart was at my door saying how bad the lawn looked and their service would be MUCH better. SAME service, same people. They want money up front, but put service in the rear! To bad at first I lovwed Stellar but they grew to big, time for a change!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.