Sunstate Lawn and Land Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Gold member
Default Sunstate Lawn and Land Recommendation

I haven't been around Talk of The Villages for some time, but this is a special recommendation and there is no better place to do it.

Sunstate Lawn and Land's owner is Josh High. The quality of the services are really all about Josh. He is as honest as the day is long and his pricing is very competitive. He is a hands-on owner who works side by side with his crew. He is very well versed in the plants native to this area and specializes in low maintenance landscaping. He is so intelligent and listens to his customers and will provide exactly what they decide on. He always provides above and beyond for all of his services. There are no surprises unless they are the added value he gives to every job. He is an energetic, hard working business man who, in my opinion, deserves your consideration. You won't be sorry.

Feel free to PM me if you need to discuss my recommendation.

Sunstate Lawn and Land, (352) 530-9171 (Cell) (352) 751-1970 (Office)

Xavier
Old 10-17-2016, 08:00 AM

[QUOTE=Xavier
Sunstate Lawn and Land's owner is Josh High. The quality of the services are really all about Josh. He is as honest as the day is long and his pricing is very competitive. He is a hands-on owner who works side by side with his crew. He is very well versed in the plants native to this area and specializes in low maintenance landscaping. He is so intelligent and listens to his customers and will provide exactly what they decide on. He always provides above and beyond for all of his services. There are no surprises unless they are the added value he gives to every job. He is an energetic, hard working business man who, in my opinion, deserves your consideration. You won't be sorry.

Sunstate Lawn and Land, (352) 530-9171 (Cell) (352) 751-1970 (Office)

Xavier[/QUOTE

Xavier, Is he also a lawn maintance company: does he mow, edge, fertilize,weed control and pest contral? Thanks. Jimmie
Old 10-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Gold member

[/QUOTE

Xavier, Is he also a lawn maintance company: does he mow, edge, fertilize,weed control and pest contral? Thanks. Jimmie[/QUOTE]

He mows, trims, edges, prunes, plants, takes out old landscaping, designs, etc. I'm pretty sure hed doesn't fertilize or do pest control. You can give him a call to discuss your needs.

Xavier
Old 10-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Default Sunstate lawn & land

WE JUST COMPLETED A TOTAL LANDSCAPE CHANGE INCLUDING A WALL. WE HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A FINER OWNER, GENTLEMAN, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE BUSINESS OWNER.. JOSH HIGH IS EXCEPTIONAL.. HE SEEMED TO KNOW OUR MINDS. HE PROVIDED US WITH EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. THE OUTCOME WAS AMAZING. IT WAS INTERESTING TO WATCH HIM WORKING RIGHT ALONG WITH HIS WORKERS. HE IS VERY SURE OF HIMSELF & SEEMS TO READ YOUR MIND.
HIRE THIS YOUNG MAN FOR YOUR LANDSCAPING NEEDS. YOU WILL BE AMAZAED & VERY PLEASED.
blueberry
Closed Thread

Tags
sunstate, lawn, recommendation, services, josh

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.